Part 1

How!? Just how had he got there?! One minute Kylo Ren was on his Star Destroyer ship, arguing with General Hux and giving out order as the First Order Supreme Leader, next he was flying his TIE Fighter to clear his mind, then he was here. The man had no idea what had happened. He had just been flying when the lighting in his ship began to flash red, it said that it was going to implode and that he had a few second to get out. Kylo had trusted the warning and landed on a planet not far away, it looked green and blue from space. He had touched down on a sandy island in the middle of a pure turquoise coloured ocean, then he had climbed out just in time to see the ship explode into flames. He was currently on a beach, standing, his long black cloak billowing in the soft breeze, the humid air had already gotten to him and the golden sand was blowing everywhere. He rummaged around in his pockets for a communicator so he could contact the First Order to come and retrieve him, but he could not find it. That was when Kylo realised: he was stuck, stranded on this island. And although it was paradise with the towering palm trees, rick sand, clear ocean, and burning sun, Kylo most certainly was not happy. In all of his clothing layers he was already becoming too hot, he looked around, his ebony hair feeling the culture of the small deserted island, it was empty, nothing in sight. Ren looked up, there was a volcano and a large rainforest that climbed the rocky hill. He was the Supreme Leader! He wasn't meant to be there! He wasn't a scavenger- Rey- her name was Rey.

Kylo had offered her everything, fought along side her, killed his leader for her, but she had not taken his hand. The man was furious with Rey, but part of him knew that she meant to no harm, that she was scared, and that meant she would give in... eventually.

xxx

She had spent a lot of time away from the resistance ever since she had fought along side him like that. Ever since she had refused his offer. Ever since the elevator, where they had been so close that she could feel the longing in his atmosphere. Ben. That was his name. Nothing else. They hadn't had any force connections lately, she knew that he was angry, but she wasn't, she desired a conversation with him, after that, she was going to sort out her emotions. She knew that Kylo was so use to wearing a mask that he wore his face as one, that underneath it all, he was broken.

Rey thought that she was going to be back from her morning flight on a resistance jet so soon that she didn't tell anyone where she was going. Leaving the Millennium Flacon where Chewbacca was snoring away, Rey had borrowed a jet and decided to take it for a quick spin around the planet. It had only been around ten minutes when she felt it: the pull of the force. Ever since she had left Jakku, the force had been strong with her, just like Han and Leia had said. The girl didn't know why, but on the other end of the force pull, she felt something, she didn't know what it was, but there was a sense of trust, of safety. Rey had let her ship drift closer to the pull, it was familiar somehow. Soon, a beautiful planet with clear water and pure sand came into view. Rey stared open mouthed at the gorgeous wonder, she made no hesitation as she pulled into the planet. Landing on a small island with a giant volcano, golden sand beaches, crystal blue ocean, and a thick, delicate rainforest, Rey climbed out of her small ship and looked around. Her eyes grew wide as she ran her hand over the rough bark of a nearby palm tree. It was heaven itself. Suddenly, she heard a beeping, it was coming from her ship. She made a start to running towards it, but as she saw the burning light of the sun catch the metal, she began to sprint the other way. Knowing what was happening, Rey watched as her jet was engulfed in flames.

"Oh no" was all she could think.

xxx

If you got this far THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!! I love you all!!!

This was quite a short chapter, but next time it will be longer and more Reylo filled. I can't wait to write the next part, I'm so excited. I hope so much that you all enjoyed it! Please review what you think kind comments only. Please DO NOT swear in my reviews, it's really horrible. If you would like, please check out my other two Reylo stories, I have a crossover as well and a Harry Potter one. Thank you again, have an amazing day or night ;)❤