✧˖࿐ 𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 08

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, ( 𝐲/𝐧 )? ❞

chapter 8.

THAT ISN'T HER PLAN TO REVEAL HERSELF THAT EARLY

no one didnt bother me to tell that we're already starting a damn war already.

you sighed, walking down a lonely street, you don't wanna approach the fuyumi army, but who knows?

you took the hood to hide your appearance, well that's kinda too late now since shinya might just told the others that you're alive.

you sighed, 'where are the others again?' you thought for a while, you dont even have any clue where are the other nobles are at, or even where kenji is.

'whatever, let's just roam around'

as you spotted something, a group of people hangging themselves, you immediately thought it's an another toturing human sessions, you ran up to the vampires, as they spotted you they respectfully greeted you.

" ( y/n )-sama, what are you doing here?"

" who else was here?" you ask as you looked up to the building as you spotted three vampires staring back at you and immediately got inside.

as you got inside you slammed the door open, as three pair of eyes staring at you

you took off your hood and stared back at them.

"you three might know where kenji is right? " you spoke as you folded your arms on your chest.

they were quite uneasy from the aura you have but doesn't show it to you.

" you're ( y/n ) ( l/n ), if i am not mistaken."

"indeed i am, but i dont fucking had time to talk, where is he?"

crowley stood up and shrugged his shoulders

" who knows. " he spoke

" oh my god, ( y/n )-sama! " a blue haired girl approached you, helding your shoulders as she slightly blushed as you stared at her.

" who are you? " you ask her, confused.

" i'm chess, ( y/n )-sama. and that is horn, and that is crowley in front of you." she said, as she told everyone in this room their names.

" mmm, nice to meet you three but i have no time for this, babe." you told the blue haired and was blushing from what you called her.

as you were about to go , you feel something coming from you three.. more like a.. bomb..?