✧˖࿐ 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 03

you remembered me?

chapter 003

AS ( Y/N ) AND KENJI WAS ABOUT TO ENTER THE ROOM WHERE EVERY NOBLE ARE AT

"Where are we?"

You asked the male who led you to the spacious yet luxurious place, where numerous nobles were inside, taking notice to the announcer intensely, as you saw Krul seating so comfortably on her golden throne.

"Ferid informed me that we should be here since I knew you are going to decline it anyway," he replied casually as he was finding perfect seats for the both of you.

'Tch, What are these mere vampires are planning up to?' You thought, but you didn't even listen to what the announcer was saying. You didn't even plan to attend about some non-sense ideas anyway.

"Today, we've gathered all nobles with the progenitor's blood for one reason: threat!" the announcer shouted through the microphone. Soon, you saw the appealing blonde arrived at the large ass room, as he was staring in front of him not recognizing you, yet.

"( Y/N )!" A certain someone called your name being called out.

Mika saw you as you waved at him coolly, he nods at you in response, which made you beam a bit but soon got cut of "Come," Kenji spoke, as you quietly followed his request.

You saw that your seat was near Ferid, making you 'tch'ed again for the 2nd time for today. He was already here than the three of you.

"Ah~ Isn't it ( Y/N )~?" Ferid spoke, causing you to nod in response as you seated on the seat.

"It's obviously me, Ferid." you shortly answered, making him chuckle at your cold response.

You 'tch'ed while Kenji just smirks at your reaction, while Mika on the other side of your seats who is just leaning, quietly deep in his thoughts.

'A war will start huh?' you thought deep in your thoughts, you don't wanna listen to the boring ass announcements from the announcer. While Krul who saw you three seating gazing at you three.

'I didn't expect her to be here.' Krul thought, smirking as she was leaning

you're finally siding with the vampires huh? well, it's impossible for you to side with them as you have a goal in your mind, you might probably side with these mere vampires.

'A damn war?' these vampires are eager to abolish every single human, aren't you all greedy for power? ugh, this is so infuriating to observe nor listen.

All I want is to get my revenge, this damn fate playing with my worthless life.

**

"That is all to report from block three." a member announced audibly to the people who were inside of the room.

"This is Japanese Imperial Demon Army Major General, Shinya Hiiragi." Shinya said, introducing himself in the quiet room.

"I'll report about the intel on suspicious vampire activity in the Kansai region," he added as he was holding a piece of paper as Shinya looked at the certain male, who fall asleep from the so-called boring meeting.

The man beside the sleeping male sweat-dropped as he could feel the awkward atmosphere, before planning to wake up the sleeping male.

"Oi, Guren Ichinose! wake up!" A man tried to wake up the raven-haired, as Guren groaned from annoyance as he woke up from his precious slumber, standing up from his seat.

"Is the long-ass meeting over?" Guren asked, still yawning as he was crumping the paper which was his report.

The people just gaze in quietness, absolutely bored nor serious from the meeting.

"Drop the attitude. You're merely a member of the Ichinose family." Tenri said, staring at the male who was yawning intensely.

"If it isn't it General Tenri Hiiragi. Please excuse me. I was just extremely bored." Guren replied.

"Don't get full of your--"

"Now, now. That attitude of him is normal, I'll continue my report." Shinya interrupted.

"I'm gonna go. Send me the information later." Guren added before exiting the meeting room which he found extremely boring as he said;

"Come on, Guren. Even I can't defend you if your attitude is that bad." Shinya said, making the male stop from his tracks.

Guren chuckled before looking at him "Who even asked you to defend me? Her?"

"Jeez."

"The almighty Hiiragi family controls the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, yet doesn't even know where a certain one Hiiragi family member is." He said as Shinya could feel his blood boiling as he mentioned that.

"Then the junior branch family, Ichinose, Isn't wanted right?" Guren added as someone replied to his comment.

"Heh, so you do know your place. Then get lost already, scum."

"That's what I've been saying. See ya." He said, before finally exiting the meeting room.

"He doesn't need to mention her. Jeez." Shinya said, before continuing his report.

"She's out of this topic, Shinya," Tenri said, looking at him intensely.

'But she's more important..' Shinya thought, feeling quite gloomy but doesn't show it as he keeps his frame, continuing his report.

"Jeez. That was so freaking boring." Guren said walking away, as he caresses his raven hair color in annoyance. But soon later realized something that he had noticed of the Hiiragi family.

"I didn't expect them to behave like that when I mentioned her." He thought as someone called his name.

"I finally found you stupid Guren!"

( edited )

NYCTOPHILIA@-saiyuni

NYCTOPHILIA
@-saiyuni