✧˖࿐ 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫, 01

oh fuck, traitor. ❞

chapter 001.

A CERTAIN FEMALE WHO WAS GAZING THE SURROUNDINGS AROUND HER, ABSENTLY

the world is in pieces, staring at the buildings that were sullenly destroyed by a deadly virus that ended the 90% of humanity.

What would happen if the deadly virus didn't happen in the first place?

anyway, that was 5 years ago, past is past.

suddenly, you saw yourself pointing your sharp curse gear which was a beautiful black and red katana towards a woman named, Michiko.

"( Y/N )? are you out of your mind?!" she shouted as she was eye contacting the sharp yet an elegant sword of yours.

"No, I am surely on my right mind." you said still pointing at her aiming it to the forehead of hers.

"Why are you doing this?! Are you betraying me and father?!" she yelled that makes your ears bleed.

"I don't even need to answer that stupid question of yours, bitch." you sighed and was about to stab slowly right in her forehead.

you heard a loud gunshot, and immediately felt pain in the back.

how did you not noticed that? such a professional gun user, Very impressive .

you widened your eyes and backed away from the woman who was lying on the ground, scared yet who was also angry at your current actions.

first, you calmly killed her two guards with no hesitant .

Now your planning to kill your own comrade?

just what are you planning to do?

you saw your blood dropping from the dirty yet destroyed floor.

while you had your concentration on your first ever wound, you didn't notice the certain girl who finally stand up and kicked you hardly with all of her might, making your body hit the old destroyed building.

broken pieces of glasses was piercing through your soft ( skin color ) skin, making you hiss in pain.

you could feel your body aches, as you fought all of her about 200 mens in the spot.

of course, your a human.. you feel exhausted from killing those stubborn mens.

you saw her getting the curse gear of hers before casting.