Who do you work for?

Holly's P.O.V~

Kenn drove and drove to his house. When we got there he sat his stuff down. His mother came out the kitchen to offer us some food. But I was to worried to eat.

"No thanks." I said. I looked at Kenn who was texting and eating three cookies at a time. He started making faces at the text he was receiving. I text him on my phone to not break the silence.

Holly:Who do you work for?

Kenn:Nobody if your concern so don't worry about it.

Holly:Ok whatever but IDC how scared I am were over.

I wasn't scared to say. I don't care how dangerous or mean he is he is trying to hurt my friend. My best friend. He told me that he's not going to take me home until late at night. Unless I walk. That exactly what I did. While I was walking I called my friend Kelly to come pick me up. She picked me up and drove me home and she stayed over to help me. I went on Kenns Facebook and looked up some of his best friend he could be working for. Nobody was there I could really suspect.

"Rinnng,Rinnngg." The phone rang. It was

Kasey. Holly answered the phone real quick.

"Hello.......Ok .......Don't be scared it will be Ok ." I said. She told me that the police were trying to help. But they couldn't do anything for it right now. So Kasey stayed there to work out some papers. Kelly was gonna drive me there. When we hopped in the car. A blue car pulled up behind us with a black mask. I knew something was weird....