Some People...

They were both thinking who is that and why are they after them. They were really after Kasey. They wanted to get her for no simple reason. That's what they thought.

Kasey was trying to think of people with blue cars. She thought it was a Toyota. She thought of many of people:

• Hollys other best friend Cindy

•Her moms old boyfriend Jeff

•Her friend Lilliana

•Hollys old car(whatever happened to that)

•Her boyfriend Kenn

•Her teacher Mr.Lynn

•And etc...

She thought of lots of people. But she just couldn't imagine one after her. They went faster to get to the police officer. Good thing Kasey had her phone she had already dialed 9-1-1.

"Umm... Somebody has been stalking me. We are on are way to the station right now. But they are behind us chasing us. I have no idea what there capable of. So please be outside on the lookout when we get there.

We don't want him or she to get us on the way running in. Please be ready to take he or she." Kasey said.

"We will be ready. We are trying to reach people to help to." The policemen said.

They were still on highspeed chase. They took long turns and big wide turns. They almost wrecked a couple of times. Holly was missing out on it at home. Holly tried to call a couple of times. Kasey answered, told her what was happening, and hung up. She didn't even give Holly time to answer. But that would have been important.

                     -----------------------

Thus is just a authors note. The next chapter will be in Hollys point of view. Please keep reading. Sorry if I don't update for a while. I usually update once a day. But just incase......