Chapter Two: Master Ore

As Link was running down the path to meet up with Elgro. he made it to his house he walked in through the front door and to the back, where his blacksmithing room was. He had found Elgro. "Hi Elgro, Do you have any master force? Grandpa needs it for the sword he's making for the ceremony." Link said to Elgro. "So, you want some master force huh??" Elgro said back to Link. Elgro was stubborn and rude but he made fair trades. "Yes, I'm Willing to buy it from you." Link said. "Not for sale."
"But please! It's for the Princess! We need it!" Link Said. "Hmph, Gimme some time to think."

"But Elgro! We don't have time!" And then all of a sudden the earth was shaking again. "Wuzzat?!" Elgro said. "I don't know!" Link said.
"You Know What kid? I'll give you the Master Force."
"Thanks!" Link snatched the ore and ran off to go back home.

Before Link got home the rumbling started again. And Link got even more confused. When he entered the house he saw his grandfather working on the sword, it had to look perfect. "I got the Master Ore!" yelled Link over the loud noise of hammering. "That's my boy! Now hand it over." grandpa said. Link gave him the master Ore and stepped back to watch him work. " Why don't you come help?" his grandfather asked. "I could use your help with the hammer." "Alright!" Link said.

The sword was finally done and just in, as for the ceremony was gonna start tomorrow.