CHAPTER 2 harry and taylor moments

Harry POV

When i woke up this morning, my girlfriend just texted me that she wants to breakup and i just so shock! because i didn't expect that, and i love her, I quickly call her.

(Call ericka)
Ring..ring.. Ring.. Ring...ring...

"hey! Sorry we have to breakup!"

"why??!! Did I do something wrong??!  We can work this out babe! please?."

"sorry harry! I don't love you anymore" she cried

I felt tears in my eyes, and my heart just broke.

"okay then!  Bye! Go to you're new boyfriend!!" I yelled..

I hang the my phone and I throw it in the corner of my room.

"SHIIIT...  I hate her!!!!! I didn't do anything to break her heart... And why she felt that to me.. I love her but now.... She broke my heart!!!!" I yelled under my pillow and I felt crying.

Someone knock to my door.

"WHAT!!!!"

"hey lad it's Liam, are you okay??"

"come in"

He open the door slowly..

"I heard you yelling.. Are you okay?"

"no! Ericka broke up to me"

"oh.. Sorry man!.. I didn't know."

"I didn't do anything to break her heart or to feel her that I didn't love her..  MAN!! I love her!! You know that, but now i'm just so broke."

"did she tell the reason why she broke up with you??"

"yeah.. She said she didn't love me anymore!!!!."

"oh.. I see, I know man you're so broken, I feel that too, just please calm down and don't act like crazy, I know you can move on with her because as she said he didn't love you."

"I hope so man!"

"you have to get ready because we have schools.. "

"oh.. Yeah! I almost forgot, I'll get ready. "

"Okay we'll be waiting for you outside. " Liam said as he go out in my room.

So I get ready quickly,but I feel sad today.. Probably I don't feel going to school.

So I go down the stairs...

"finally!! C'mon let's go!"Niall said.

I just nodded and follow them behind, when we get in the car I just want to lock my self in my room rather than this awkwardness inside the car.

"are you okay lad??" Louis ask.

"honestly not!, Ericka broke up with me." I said, my tears just building up back of my eyes..

"oh.. Sorry! Bro!" Niall said sadly.

The whole drive is silent..

*

*

Finally where here...

We walk inside the school, quickly find ericka.

So that's it it's starting...  The Harry and Taylor's meet up, so you know how Taylor feels when he meet harry in the chapter 1, so now you will know how harry feels and what is the reason why he act bad in front of Taylor..

Thanks for reading!! Please..  VOTE!!

Remeber this is a fanfiction, and this is my imagination, my idea. Please don't steal my idea story, NI OFFENCE.

But thanks for reading this the other chapter is in process.

-AlyssaStyles <3