Chapter 5

Bakugou's POV
I slowly wake up feeling lower pain In my back and then i remembered last night

Flashback

Got damn it d-deku slow d-down~!

Shhhh Kacchan someone might hear you~

A-ahh~ Shut u-up your the one making me make the noise d-dumbass~

Just be quiet kacchan and enjoy this~

Flashback over

Bakugou's Pov
Tch I'm gonna kill that nerd i slowly got up until I felt someone pull me back Stay kacchan we dont have school i head deku say mumbling Tch let go of me nerd. No kacchan your so warm Whatever. Are you have an attitude with me kacchan?...i-i..n-no izuku Good boy God fuck this nerd is making me submissive early in the damn morning
...... Earth to kacchan I got startled I then look at him to see his shirt off with only his boxers on i then started staring again Baby..your staring again take a picture so it last longer. S-shut up idiot He just laughed it off and got and stared putting his clothes back on walking to the front door H-hey where are you going nerd Oh mr Aizawa didn't tell you? Theres a new student coming and were going to give them a tour but I know I went hard last night and you still might me tired so how about you just rest. What the fuck did he just say to me REST?! THE GREAT KATSUKI BAKUGOU NEVER REST. Well I mean i do rest when i need to I'm not tired nerd i can come with you and besides...I wanna make sure there not a girl i..I dont want them around you I mumbled the last part What was that kacchan? N-nothing he frowned and walked over to me grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him Tell me kacchan....i-i....I said I wanna make sure the new student isn't a girl because I dont want her around you!. I said quickly Awww is my kacchan jealous.. if you dont explode her I might just give you a reward..I was a little shocked R-really!?...yes really but you gotta be a good boy I don't know what came over me Y-yes daddy I'll be a good boy! Got damn it I dont know what came over me Heh you better be a good boy He grabbed my chin tightly and kissed me on the lips roughly Now go get dressed. Okay I walked in my closet grabbing some tight jeans and one of deku's hoodies I stole I put them on I looked in the mirror meh it will have to do.

Deku's POV
As kacchan walked out the first thing I looked at was my hoodie he had on how did he get that I wondered tbh I didn't mind Are you ready? I heard kacchan say Um yeah hey turn around really quick Kacchan looked at me and smirked I know what your trying to do dumbass your not snacking my ass I frowned Fine c'mon let's go As me and kacchan leave we start walking to class 1-A we see a girl standing by the door Hi my name is izuku midoriya and I'm going to be your tour guide here The girl looked at me and blushed a little H-hi my name is Hikaru Khanna..Who is that? She pointed beside me...I'm his fr- HIS MY BOYFRIEND ACTUALLY Bakugou looked at me with anger I then grabbed his ear and whispered Are you trying to be a bad boy? I heard him whimper but only I could hear it I let go of his ear and looked back at the girl with a smile...

Eww your gay....That's weird

635 words

This is what the girl looks like