Jealousy (smut)

(A/n- this is kinda a long chapter so grab your popcorn, sit back, and enjoy)

12:08 pm, Dabi p.o.v

i had woken up to the sound of laughter comming from one of the other rooms of the hideout, so i turned over, and not to my surprise, y/n wasnt there.

They must be apart of all that laughter i though to myself

I get up and throw on a white t shirt and a black pair of sweatpants, then headed to the room where the laughter could be heard from. When i enter i see y/n, shigaraki, and Toga laughing at something, i couldnt tell what, but when i looked closer, it seemed to have been news about a hero.

"Breaking news! Pro hero (insert hero idk which to put) has died, investigations still going"

I glance over at y/n, theyre so cute.. with their smile..

I walk behind them, only to find shigaraki's hand on their shoulder.. i decided to let it slide, since it was just thier shoulder..

Later that day, your p.o.v

We were all sitting around a table, disscussing what we should do now since we killed that pro hero..

"Little mouse..~" i heard dabi say to me, a faint blush showed over my face, but it was light enough nobody could see.

"What is it? Need something?" I said to him "can you do me a favor and get me a drink?" He responded

Shiggy looked up, and said "ah, beautiful, can you get me a drink too?" He said.. a small look of uncomfortable shot over my face, and Dabi seemed to look angry..

Same time and place, Dabi p.o.v

did he just call my mouse beautiful-!? i thought to myself, my face showing an angry expression.

They had left the room to go get the drinks, i kept shooting dirty looks at shigaraki.

When y/n came back, they handed me my drink and walked over to shigaraki, who after he too his drink, kissed y/n's hand and said, "thanks, beautiful.."

At this point, a very uncomfortable expression could be seen on y/n's face, and a very angry one on mine

"Y/n.. please come with me.. i need to talk to you in private.." i said in a low voice, which made a small blush creep up their cheeks..

I grabed their hand and pulled them through the hall to our shared bedroom, and pinned them on the bed, lowwering my head, and growling in their ear..

"Little mouse~ you know i hate it when anybody calls you anything related to that word.." i growled into their ear "soo.. im gonna show them who you belong to.. im gonna fuck you so hard that the whole neighborhood can hear you~~"

i saw the little y/n squirming underneath me, red spreak all across their face as they spoke complete jibberish to my words..

Same time, same place, Third person pov

Dabi brought his lips to yours, as he slowly, but carefully, burned off the neck and top part of your shirt, so he could nibble at your collerbone...

He pulled away from the kiss, moving his head down slowly, as he bit and left huge bite and burn marks all on your upper body..

You softly moaned at the sensation, a mix of pain from the burns, and pleasure from the bites.. you moaned louder then before when he bit a certain spot on your collerbone..

"Hnn.. looks like i found your sweetspot.. eh little mouse" he said, and then growled in your ear..

He continues to bite and burn that spot, as your moans got louder, blood was comming from the spot, as he had bit it so hard it drew blood..