Chapter 5-surgery

Heya guys xx here's the next Chapter...

Sorry for the extended wait..,

Mikey pov

We were all sat in Simons limo, driving as fast as we could to the hospital. I felt the tears build up and before I could help it, roll down my cheeks. "C'mon mate...be strong for the girls" said Ben giving me a hug. "I feel helpless and even if they are ok, P is going to be terrified because she hates hospitals" I exclaimed as more tears fell. "I forgot about that" mumbled Charlie. Jake and Ben just looked at each other clearly confused.

"If you don't mind us asking, why?" Questioned Jake. I sighed deeply , drying my eyes of the tears. "Parisa's mum has lung cancer so she's in and out of hospital a lot, Bad memories are linked with the hospital and P. She feels every time someone goes there it's because they are dying because that is all she's ever known from hospitals. It's also why her and her mum are so close" I explained. Charlie nodded "we are all close to mummy oty" he added. The boys nodded showing they understood. "We will do whatever we can to help when we get to the hospital to help the girls" said Ben. I smiled and Charlie said "thanks ben"

Ben pov

Simon pulled up and we all got out the car. "I'll meet you inside once I've parked" called Simon, I gave him a thumbs up and then rushed after the others. We ran into the reception. "Where's Parisa Tarjomani, Betsy-Blue English, Mel B, Lola Saunders, Fleur East and Chloe Jasmine??!" Asked Mikey clearly distressed. The lady looked up from her computer screen and tucked her fringe behind her ear "they are all on ward 7 room 16 except Parisa, Betsy and Lola" she said. Jake suddenly got worried at the mention of Lola's name and Mikey and Charlie's nerves looked ready to explode. I patted Mikey on the back signalling for him to calm down.

"If you don't mind me asking, why?" The lady gave a concerned smile...

"According to the information I have, Lola had some internal bleeding, Betsy had a collapsed lung and Parisa's condition is deteriating, her heart stopped twice on the way. They are all currently in surgery. I suggest you go to ward 7 room 16 and wait for a doctor with more information, sorry that's all I know" she said apologetically. I looked over at Mikey who was shaking and had gone pale white. "Thanks" said Jake softly and we all walked to their room just as Simon walked through the entrance, he joined us.

Simon cowell pov

I looked over at Charlie and he seemed upset and exhausted, jake looked worse than earlier as well and Mikey was a mess. "Ben" I called so he hung back a bit as we walked to the room "what's happened? " I asked. Ben filled me in and I too became upset. We reached the room and their lay 3 empty beds and 3 occupied beds containing sleeping figures. Mel B, Fleur and Chloe all looked incredibly pale and had been bandaged but the worst thing about this room was the silence and the occasional look to the 3 empty beds that should have the girls in.

I gently touched Mikey motioning for him to follow me. We walked out into the corridor and sat down in the chairs, Mikey's leg immediately started bouncing up and down. "Mikey I just want to tell you, I'm here for you completely ok?" I assured. Mikey's eyes filled with tears that soon made their way down his face. I pulled him into a hug as he cried. "What....I..if...s.she..di- I love her too much for her to go, what do I tell her family and what about the other girls, what if they don't make it, I just-" mumbled Mikey between sobs.

"Mikey, Parisa is one of the most beautiful, real, down to earth, cheekiest, strongest people I've met through the x factor, if there's one thing I've learnt about her is that she's a fighter and in the words of Parisa 'it's not the end of only the young'" Mikey chuckled, "they will all make it.." I comforted.

Mikey nodded and we both walked back into the room and joined everyone in the chairs. We sat with light chat waiting for news...

There ya go x
Comment/review xx
Until next time xx