Chapter 8-time

Heya guys sorry for the wait xx here's then next chapter xx
Also I need a new name for my band so if you have any please comment them or tell me ?!! Xx

Betsy pov
"Charlie" I croaked my voice sounded strange and my throat like sandpaper "can I ha-ve a glass of wa-ter ple-ase" my voice cracked several times throughout speaking, Charlie poured a glass and guided my shaking hands to my cracked lips. I then noticed the tears running down his face, "Charlie what's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head drying his tears.
"I thought I was going to lose you and I c-an-t lo-s-e y-ou" he choked before crying again. I sat up slowly and embraced him in a tight hug as his sobs racked through his body.

"How's the others?" I say once we are both calm and comfortable.
"Everyone is awake and healing but Parisa" Charlie replies sadly, oh god my poor P.
"How's Mikey coping? " I ask looking towards Charlie my face full of concern.
"Badly" was Charlie's reply, then the doctor walked in...

"Betsy-blue English, good to see you are awake" says the doctor in a soft, warm tone.
"Thanks" I reply.
"Now I'm here to inform you of your condition after the accident, would you rather be alone or with Mr George" he says indicating towards Charlie. I squeeze his hand and Charlie squeezes back.
"With Charlie" I say in a quiet voice. The doctor smiled.
"Miss English, you have two fractured ribs and a broken wrist.." so that explains the cast on my right hand! "... you also have a slightly altered version of Acute Brain syndrome"
"What's that?" I ask a bit confused as Charlie frowns.
"It's where a patient gets certain moments of extreme confusion and disorientation which come quite unexpected at times" the doctor explained

Charlie pov
We both thanked the Doctor before he leaved to go and check on other patients. "At least it isn't life threatening" said betsy, I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"And I'll be right by you through it" she nodded and then yawned. "Bets sleep if you need to" I reassure her, Betsy looks down sadly. "What's the matter? " I ask.

"It's stupid"she replied shaking her head, I tilt her chin until she's looking in my eyes, I can see the fear buried in hers.
'Tell me BB" I say softly, she sighs before replying.
"I don't feel safe, not with my eyes closed or open unless someone is there in some way and If I close my eyes I won't be able to see you" she trails off at the end "you can laugh now..."

I scooched Betsy over and laid down next to her on the hospital bed. "Not silly at all, I think it's very understandable" I say with a soft smile that soon Betsy mirrors before she yawns. I wrap my arms loosely round her so not to hurt her bruised, fragile body. Betsy gently rests her head on my shoulder before her breathing gets heavier and she has fallen asleep.

Mikey pov
Today is the day they are taking Parisa off life support. As Betsy had only just woke up I told Charlie to stay with her. I'm sat at P's bedside waiting to see if she will survive or not, most of the friends we made at the xfactor house are stood at the back of the room in silence, zahara is the other side of P with tears in her eyes. To be honest it's a bit surreal, I'm holding her fragile, lifeless hand for what could be the last time. She still looks beautiful to me even though her body is littered with brusies and cuts.

'3.2.1" says the doctor and the machine is off, they wait for a heartbeat.
Nothing. An eerie silence fills the room as we wait, tears start to stream down my face as I plead for her to wake up.
Still nothing, the doctor looks at the clock "time of dea-" he is cut off by the beep of a heartbeat. She made it, a huge smile crosses my face for the first time in a while...

There ya go me lovelies xx
Please like and comment x
also please check out my new teen fiction called past scars and let me know what you think xx
Until next time x