Answers

7:45Am.

*Alarm goes off*

I really don't want to go to class today. At all. But hey at least now I don't have to worry about a boy! I miss it though... actually being able to hangout with Louis. But how could he take me to the skate park one day and have a girlfriend the next? All I know is: I need answers...

Class just ended and now I'm back at my apartment with Liv.

"Juli wanna go shopping?"

I LOVE shopping so much. This might just be the best way to cheer me up!

"Yes I really do."

Then we left. New York has the BEST clothing stores. I could shop all day long. The best part about it was I totally forgot about Louis. Well until... I saw her.

Madelyn Jones.

Just standing there like a stupid little princess looking for clothes.

"Oh my gosh! Juliet, right?" She said to me.

"Oh um- yeah..."

"It's so nice to see you again!"

You know what... Remember how I said I wanted answers. I'm going to get them right now.

"Same to you! So how do you and Louis know each other?"

"Well we met during auditions yesterday and then we went out to dinner." Dinner? He asked her to dinner?

"Oh okay... so are you guys like da-"

"Well not officially but I guess you can say he's mine."

I actually hate you Madelyn. So so so much.

"Awh thats- c- cute?"

"Yeah." She said giggling.

"Okay well see you later I guess."

"Yeah, we should go out one of these days!"

"Definitely." Not.

Then she left and Liv walked up to me.

"I hate her." She said.

"You what?"

"I just heard that whole conversation. She's dating Louis and that's why you were crying when I played you driver's license. It all makes sense now. I'm so sorry..."

"How did you just-"

"Im just good like that."

Now that she knows everything, she can actually help me...

"Okay I'm gonna need your help!"

"With?"

"Figuring out who she REALLY is? Something just feels-"

"Off. Yeah I sensed that too..."

We got back to our apartment and stalked Madelyn for awhile. She's 18, just like me, Louis, and Liv. She's obviously an actress, shes not going to collage right now, AND she parties A LOT.

"He likes party girls." Liv teased.

"I hate you."

"Yeah just because you aren't a party girl doesn't mean y- WAIT OH MY GOSH JULIET!!!!"