46: separated

"you've dated our rival's daughter!?"

Mr kim yelled hysterically at his son. As soon as Taehyung  finished he's announcement the party was over and they immediately went home to confront him.

Taehyung, being the best son he is, he never once went against his father. Always listened to his father but today was different. Taehyung did not blink once and looked straight in Mr Kim's eyes.

"Yes dad, we were dating"  Mr kim burried he's face in he's palms not believing that he's own son betrayed him like this.

"In the entire history of Kim's and Choi's family, this is the first time our clan interacted with our rivals and the most worst part is that you dated their daughter! How can we face bae's family now!? I thought you were smart Taehyung!"

Taehyung's hand turned into a fist and he bitterly chuckled. Tears swell up in he's eyes as he looked at he's dad in disbelief.

"Ofcource it's still about business. I knew you didn't care about mom but when did this turn towards me dad? Ofcourse because of buisness right?" Taehyung clapped he's hands loudly and laughed like a Crazy person.

He's parents were taken aback as he continued to clap and laughed. He was becoming crazy without you.

"I'm not surprised dad, I i knew you will do some shit like this" Letting out a faint chuckle Taehyung looked up at the ceiling and tried to control he's tears.

He's parents were shocked as they only stared at their heartbroken son.

Taehyung keeps thinking about you. You you and only you. Your pained expression flashes everytime Infront of him. He felt like someone is shooting him right in he's heart multiple times. He couldn't, he just couldn't handle so much pain and he exploded.

"What Did I ever fucking do to deserve this dad! What did I do?! I fulfilled all your commands! Even your wish for me to take over the company even when I hated it so much!" His knuckles turned white as he grabbed his hair and started pulling onto it when Mrs Kim gasped.

"I'm a human! I'm your own fucking son and I have feelings too! I studied hard because you guys expected more from me but you only thing about buisness, buisness and Buisness!"

He then face palmed himself before kicking the nearby table with full force as a loud bang was heard.

"You tell me I was wrong for rejecting the proposal but what the fuck dad!? Setting me up with a girl whom I've never met before is fucking alright!?"

Tears finally left his eyes as Taehyung felt himself lightheaded. Mr Kim stepped forward when he realised that Taehyung was about to faint but no, he still had much to say.

"And because of all this shit She left me dad! She fucking left me! It's all because of you! You don't know how important this relationship was to me and you guys t-took her away from me!"

Taehyung took a deep breath after finally letting out he's feelings. Tears couldn't stop streaming down he's face as Mr kim was feeling extremely guilty. How did this happen? He's parents never knew that this will hurt Taehyung so much.

Mrs kim was crying as she saw her son's state. She tried step ahead and hug Taehyung but he stepped back and shooked he's head.

His expression softened when he glanced at his mother's face.

"I thought you understood me mom"  With that Taehyung ran upstairs to he's room and Mrs kim cried her eyes out. Mr kim sat on the couch and sighed.

"how? I never knew T-Tae had a girlfriend? We shouldn't h-have engaged him with irene without he's permission"

Mr kim didn't say anything. He was too ashamed. They both felt pathetic.

When Mr and Mrs choi heard the door open they immediately stood up from their seat waiting for thire daughter's arrival. They were very disappointed in her.

But the old couple were surprised when they saw you unconscious in yoongi's arms. They immediately ran towards you.

"w-what happened to her?" She examined her daughter's face which is a mess. Your make up was smughed and your blonde hair is messy. Mrs choi felt really bad when she saw her daughter like this.

"s-she just passed out in my arms I'm here to take her to her room" Yoongi bowed and was about to take you in your room but stopped when Mr Choi said something.

"I guess they already broke up" Mr choi looks at he's daughter worriedly and yoongi gulped. He's grip around you tightened a bit. He don't know what to say. The old couple noticed it.

"What's wrong Yoongi? Kim's son's girlfriend was none other then my daughter wasn't she? We're the only rivals of them"

Yoongi swallowed a lump in he's Throat and looked down to meet your tired face as Mr Choi sighed while rubbing he's temples.

"how dare he hurt my daughter.  this is why I've always hated the kim's" Yoongi bowed one last time before walking in your room.

Yoongi slowly placed you on the bed and arranged your body to make you comfortable. He covered your body with the duvet and sat beside you.

He removed some hair strands out from your face and sighed. Inside of he's cold and arrogant heart he has a soft spot for you. You are like he's little sister and he can't stand seeing you like this.

"your a strong girl y/n, please don't do this. it breaks my heart to see you like this"

Caressing your cheeks he didn't notice a tear leaving he's eye. but he was fast enough to wipe it off and sighed feeling broken too. He bend down and planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I'm here, always here for you"

〰️❣️〰️

Don't think of anything, don't say anything, not even a word, just give Mee a smile..
-BTS butterfly