50: Get her back

"what do you want to talk about Irene?"

I"Not here, let's go outside" Taehyung sighed heavily. Irene started to walk away as Taehyung followed her.

They both ended up in the school's garden. Irene sat on the place where y/n usually used to sit, memories flashed in front of his eyes as he remembered the after school moments you would spend with him in the garden.

Irene Tapped the seat beside her indicating him to sit. Taehyung bit he's inner cheek before deciding to sit beside her but he made sure to leave some gap between them.

Slipping his hands inside the pockets of his pants, he looked around trying to admire the nature while Irene only looked down fiddling with her fingers.

"So, what is it?"

Irene got startled by he's deep voice but she was still confused on how to start the conversation.

"your clearly wasting my time Irene, you said you wanted to talk about something and yet you can't open your mouth, I'm gonna get going"

Taehyung was about to walk away but Irene held he's wrist and at the same time said something unexpected.

"I'm sorry!"

She let go of he's wrist as Taehyung slowly turned around. Feeling the anger rush through him he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry? For what? For getting into my relationship?" He scoffed

"Your sorry won't change anythin, you didn't only ruin me and y/n but you also ruined our relationship with our parents"

She knew she had no right to apologise now, so she only gulped and thought about letting Taehyung out his frustrations.

"you think I'm stupid? I knew that you were the one who asked my parents to set me up with you, my parents will never do this shit to me"

Taehyung said that with a calm voice but something in Irene snapped, her eyes darkening.

"I did that because I want you Tae!" She yelled which made Taehyung widen his eyes. She gripped his hands tightly and looked into his eyes with her teary ones, only to be met by his emotionless eyes. It broke her heart.

I"I did that because I was desperate! I loved you since we were kids but you never gave a shit about me! I'm the first one who loves you! Why did you chose her!? What does she have that I don't Taehyung!? Tell me!"

She was a crying mess right now. Taehyung yanked off her hands and glared at her. A chuckle escaped his lips as he spoke.

"I love her because she is y/n" Irene looked at him with confusion written all over her face.

"My Y/n might seem as a heartless person but you don't know her true colours"

"A really soft hearted person She is, And the reason why I fell for her is just because she is herself, Yes, I admit that she was never my type of women, never in my life would I think of dating her but something about her captured my heart"