Always Need You

"You never watched teen beach movie?" I looked at them shocked. Sometimes i forget that we didn't grow up in the same time period.

"No?" Fred seemed to not get why I was talking about a movie like it was the best thing on earth.

"It's the best movie ever! We should watch it sometime." i suggested.

"y/n!" Ginny ran into the great hall. She sat down beside me out of breath.

"Yea?" she started flipping through the daily prophet trying to find a specific page. After about skipping 4 pages stopped and pointed at my name. The article was talking about the rumors about me reality shifting. Ginny started passing the paper around so they could see what she was going on about. I couldn't help but laugh. She interviewed students asking them about the rumors some of them thought it was cool and some had negative things to say about it.

"I cant even take have the of the school serious, have of them dont know if they dont fuck with me or if they wannna fuck me." i laughed.

"Im the half that wants to fuck you." Ginny said.

"Same." Fred and George said.

"I have that too." hermione said. Harry and Ron, just turned red not knowing what to say.

"Yup you two are the ones that want to fuck me." i teased them

"What? I- i m-mean." ron stammered.

"Ron, I'm just kidding."

----

No ones pov

"You guys wanna hang out later.'' Fred asked. Fred, George, Harry and Ron were all hanging out in the common room. The girls went to hogsmeade to shop for clothes.

"I cant. Me and y/n are going to the library to find books for the first task." Fred groaned as Ron responded.

"All you do is hang out with y/n." George said.

"Its obvious why he does it. He fancy her.'' Harry said. Ron's face turned red.

"I- l don't fancy her. She nice... pretty.... Her laugh is cute.. And her smile. She just per- '' ron's eyes widened when he realized what he just said. "Bloody hell i fancy y/n!" ron didn't know what to do or say, he's never had a girlfriend or a crush on a girl at hogwarts.

"Don't get too excited. She's going to leave one day and never come back." Fred reminds him.

"That's not true! She said she's always going to find her way back here." Ron defended her. Harry patted ron on his back before speaking.

"Sorry to break it to you but it's true. When she goes back to her other reality she is going to forget. We are forgettable, it doesn't matter what we do or say." they were too busy talking to realize the girls had came back, she heard the part where fred said she's never going to come back. Her heart dropped because some part of what fred and harry said was true. Ginny tried to silently pull y/n away but she pulled back.

"Is that what you really think?" y/n voice cracked. Fred, George, Harry, and Ron whipped their heads around to see y/n, her eyes were watery but the tears threaten to spill. She didn't want them to see her crying so she ran up stairs to her dorm. She took a deep breath sitting on her bed, she pushed back the tears.

Fred got up to go see if y/n was okay but George pulled his arm. "Ron should go." Fred nodded and sat back down. The other looked at Ron waiting for him to go.

"I don't think i should." ron hesitated.

"You're the only one that makes her feel better, we try but it isn't the same as you." ginny said quietly almost in a whisper. Ron didn't argue he just walked up stairs. He knocked on the door but there was no answer, he knocked again still no answer. He just walked inside, he saw y/n on her bed with her head low. Ron sat on the bed next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She rested her head on her shoulder

y/n pov

I decided to break the silence between us "what if i get older and forget about shifting?"

"Then you'll be all grown up and you wont need us." he said in a low voice. The way he respond made it seem like he already thought about this before

"I think i will always need you guys." I looked him in the eyes and started laughing. He started laughing along with me. "Why are we laughing?

"I dont know." he said in between laughs. The laughter died down and I got really serious. A lot of stuff was going through my mind.

"You will be fine without me right?" i asked him

"I hope so.... Will you be fine without me?" he asked

"No." I replied. "But it will be okay because i know i will always have you