Coming Home ~ Ch. 22

This chapter is basically what
the title says! Enjoy<3

_______________________

*Jimin POV*

I woke up early today, I was finally going to pick Jungkook up from the hospital after more than a week. I was so excited for him to be home, things can finally go back to normal I hope. I got ready and head out to go pick up Taehyung, he said he wanted to come with me.

I was always wondering why Taehyung always got so excited whenever I would mention Jungkook. I decided to just not think about it and started driving to Taehyung's house to pick him up. When I got there he was already waiting outside for me, I smiled and unlocked the car for him to get in.

"How are you doing Taehyung?" I asked him nicely,

"I'm doing fine, just happy Jungkook is finally coming home" He said very suspiciously but I ignored it.

I just nodded and continued driving to the Hospital Jungkook was in. When we got there Taehyung got out of the car first and just when I thought he was going to go inside without me, he came over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him, "That was strange, he never does that" I thought to myself, I wondered why Taehyung was being so different today.

I pushed the thought away, I walked inside the the hospital and waited, I already told the nurse I was here and she told me to wait in the waiting room. I waited and she finally came and escorted me to Jungkook's room, when I saw him standing sitting up with his normal clothes on I smiled, I really missed him so much.

Jungkook smiled back at me and ran up to me and gave me a tight hug, of course I hugged him back. Taehyung came into the room after using the bathroom, when we stopped hugging Jungkook looked at Taehyung with an angry and pained look. I was definitely sure something was up now, I had no idea what was going on but I needed to find out.

*Author POV*

Jimin, Jungkook, & Taehyung all left the hospital, Jimin went to take Taehyung home first. When dropping Taehyung off, he whispered something in Jungkooks ear. Jimin looked over and saw Jungkook had an angry expression, Jimin was really curious of what was going on between them.

Taehyung left the car and started walking into his house, Jimin and Jungkook looked over to see Yoongi & Hobi greeting him. Jimin just started to drive home glancing at Jungkook time to time to make sure he was okay.

"Kookie, you look bothered is everything okay?" Jimin asked Jungkook,

"Everything is fine Jiminie, oh by the way does my teachers know about me and what happened?" Jungkook asked,

"I have no idea, ask Namjoon or Jin, I haven't been to school ever since you went to the hospital" Jimin said,

Jungkook just nodded and stared out the window watching the birds fly in the sky and staring at the trees passing by. Jungkook smiled at himself remembering about his plan, his revenge. He decided he would give Seulgi and Irene a call when he gets home. Jungkook looked over at Jimin driving smiling to himself, "He will soon be all mine with no distractions" Jungkook thought to himself.

*Jimin POV*

When we pulled into the driveway, I helped Jungkook carry all his bags inside his house. Jungkook thanked me and started to unpack all his belongings. I went into his kitchen to make Jungkook some food before I go home to get work done. I decided to make him some noodles with eggs boiled inside, and I put a little bit of vegetables on top so he can get some protein in after not eating good for more than a week.