Idols & Babysitters? ~ Ch. 16

Here we go chapter 16th!! Revealing the 2 girls from the last chapter 💜 (also stream dynamite and not shy)  also this chapter is gonna be pretty short.

_________________________

"Oh hey! We never caught your names! Do you mind telling us?" Hobi asked the girls.

The girls looked at eachother then back at Hobi and then said, "Yes of course! Our names are -"

____________________

*Jimins POV*

"Yes of course! our names are Irene and Seulgi! She is Irene I am Seulgi" Seulgi said, something clicked in my mind when he heard those names, "I have definitely heard those names in my life before" I thought to himself. I looked up at the girls who were talking to Hobi and Jin, then he looked over to Jungkook who was chatting with Taehyung, Yoongi, and Namjoon, then he looked back at the girls, "They look so familiar.... Why can't I put my finger on it tho" I thought again to himself. "Hey Jimin why don't you come and talk with us? " Irene said, I nodded and sat next to Seulgi. "So Jimin... How long have you been a little?" Seulgi asked, I looked over trying to count how many years but I gave up "I fowgot how mwany yewrs but swince I was 7ish" I said, I looked over to Irene who was listening to our conversation, "Hey did you have babysitters when you were around that age then? " Irene asked, I tried to bring my memory back from when I was 7 and then I remembered that I did! "Yes I dwid" I said. I looked over to Seulgi and Irene who just smiled at eachother. "Can you try to remember the names and remember what they look like? " Irene asked.

I tried my best to remember how they look like but that was really hard to do, especially when i'm in my little space. Something clicked in my mind finally, I remembered their names start with S & I. " I wemembwer what thweir names swtart with" I said, Irene and Seulgi look at each other and then back at me and dragged me into a room while no one was looking. "Okay what did they start with then? " Irene asked, I look at Seulgi still confused why they took me into this room, "The names started with S & I" I said, Irene's eyes widened when I said that, I was still confused on why they were so shocked. Irene grabbed Seulgi and went to the other side of room and they started whispering to each other but I had no idea what they were saying, after they finished their conversation they nodded at each other and walked up to me. "Okay me & Seulgi talked about it and we finally decided to tell you this" Irene said but I was still confused on what they are gonna tell me but I just nodded, Irene pushed and Seulgi and little bit and she finally spoke.

"When you were 7 years old, me and Irene used to babysit you until we started training to become idols, after that we never saw you again until that time we met in the mall, We remembered you after talking when we went home, when we came to Taehyung's house we never knew you would be there so that's why we're were so clingy to you because we missed you" Seulgi said, I was in complete shock, I finally remembered everything now. I remember all our fun times we had when they took me out to the park, to the beach and everything. I smiled to myself then ran up to hug them, "Thank you for telling me, I Love you guys so much, thanks for everything you did for me when I was 7" I said, in my more grown up tone bc I slipped into big space. Seulgi and Irene hugged me back. "So you guys are idols now? " I asked, they nodded, "we haven't told the other guys bc I don't wanna have so much attention from them" Seulgi said, I just smiled and giggled and kept hugging them.

But little did he know..... Irene and Seulgi aren't just his babysitters.

_____________________

Well I have no idea what to do for chapter 16 so I did this, also try to guess what Irene & Seulgi are to Jimin💕