Please No! - Ch.28

chapter 28!!! I am not sure when this story might end to be honest but I know I don't want to stretch the story too much, enjoy this chapter <3

__________________________
*Author POV*

Jungkook finished explaining everything to Seulgi and Irene just in time as they reached Jimin's location.
"Here we are, it looks like there is only one hotel here I'm sure they are there," Irene said, Seulgi pulled into the driveway and parked in the first open spot she saw. Jungkook got out of the car first and went up to the receptionist. "Hello, how can I help you?" The lady asked Jungkook, "I'm looking for my friends room, by the name or names Min Yoongi and/or Jung Hoseok?" Jungkook told the lady.

"Let me see, um there is no rooms under these names, I am sorry, must have reached the wrong hotel." The lady said, Seulgi & Irene finally came in and walked up to the receptionist, "I am with him, and try the names Kim Taehyung and/or Park Jimin." Irene said. The lady typed into her computer, "No rooms under those names as well, I am very sorry you must have came to the wrong hotel." The receptionist said. Jungkook was stressed, did Jihyuns device give the wrong location?

"No, try Jeon Jungkook. Last time please," Seulgi told the lady. The lady looked at us suspiciously but still put in the name, she turned back to us and softly smiled. "Highest floor, room 15" She told us, we thanked her and walked quickly out of there then ran to the room. We got into the elevator and stayed very silent, once the doors opened we ran to the room. "Here it is, room 15, I hope we can get them both safely." Jungkook said, Seulgi and Irene nodded but in the inside they were shocked that he included Taehyung and not just Jimin. Jungkook knocked, I mean what else could he do? Suddenly the sound of the door unlocking seconds after knocking them stopped.

"Does that mean we should go inside?" Jungkook asked, Irene nodded at him and he looks back at the door and opened it, nothing to be seen other than a pretty simple looking living room and rather small kitchen. Jungkook walked in, Irene & Seulgi behind him closing the door but not locking it just in case. They scooped around the place, it was on the richer side of town so it was pretty spacious, nothing to be seen other then the small hallway leading to a bathroom and 2 rooms. "Let's split up, Irene to the room on the right, Seulgi to the bathroom, I will go to the room straight down the middle," Jungkook ordered, the girls nodded and went first.

Once they walked into their rooms I went straight in the room down the middle and walked in, I took a few more steps into the room until suddenly the door slammed and I'm met with the ground and someone strangling me down. "Fucking finally, took you long enough," A familiar voice to Jungkook said, Jungkook then realized it was Yoongi. "You are only punishing me knowing damn well Seulgi and Irene were apart of this too?" Jungkook talked back. "Don't worry, they are getting taken care of too," Yoongi said, Jungkook could hear the smile in his voice and suddenly heard the girls yelling. Jungkook broke out in anger and tried to fight Yoongi up and noticed his own brother was holding him down too.

"Hoseok what the actual fuck, you are doing this to your own brother? Ugh nevermind that where is Jimin and Taehyung!?" Jungkook yelled, Yoongi laughed, "oh, your little boyfriend and your attempted murderer? I guess we can let them meet, bring them Hobi." Yoongi ordered Jungkooks brother, Hobi walked to a closet aggressively pushing them towards Jungkook. "Jimin! Taehyung!" Jungkook blurted out.

*HOBI POV*

I couldn't handle all of this, I know anger got to the best of Jungkook & Jimin and well Taehyung did a lot to them, but we also had to protect Taehyung for his parents. "Daddy...." Jimin said trying to get out of my hold but I was stronger, "Hobi please, I will buy a new house, they didn't kidnap me, I did too much to Jungkook that I deserve it anyways I'm begging, and behalf of Jimin please he is regressed." Taehyung pleaded to me, I would love to just let everyone go but Yoongi was way to powerful that doing anything against his power will end to sudden death.