- 1 -

・゚: *✧・ chapter one ・*:・゚✧

"Fuck," Kenma hisses, burying his head in your neck."I've got a stream in 5, Y/N. Stop clenching around me or I'm gonna have to fucking cancel."

"Cancel it then," you breathe out, low whimpers spilling from your lips as Kenma pounds you into the mattress of his bed. "We both know you love it when I do this, Kozume..." You purposely clamp down on him, causing him to grunt and bite your shoulder.

You pull on his hair, a soft moan escaping your throat as you feel the knot in your insides.

You can hear low, almost unnoticeable noises of his bed creaking, mixing with your breathy moans.

"You're gonna be the death of me, Y/N." He releases into the condom with a groan, his movements stiffen as he pants.

Seconds later you follow, cumming around his cock as your back arches slightly, a loud moan of his name escapes your lips as your eyes flutter close.

It always feels so perfect, like its the first time you've done this.

"More like I'm gonna be the death of your career if you don't start that stream in 2 minutes." You say breathlessly, as he disposes the used condom with a shake of his head, a small cheeky smile playing on his lips.

"My camera's gonna be on this time, so be careful." He says, glancing at your naked form as he sits on his chair, raking a hand through his messy hair and pulling it back into a bun.

Damn it.

He wants to fuck you all day, all night, as long as he can go.

He just can't get enough of you, and the way you're on the bed with your legs still spread— like you want him to ditch his stream and come fuck you instead, isn't helping.

"Right," You sigh, running a hand through your hair as you get out of bed and start walking to the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower, 'kay?"

"Sure. But," He says, typing something into his computer as he pauses. "My stream's not gonna take that long, and I also have you to myself all night," He continues, golden eyes now locked on you.

"I'm gonna fuck you after it's over anyway, so why shower?"
He shrugs like he just said the most normal thing.

You bite your lip, shaking your head as you grab one of his large T shirts, putting it on.

"I'll be waiting for you in the living room, then." You say, every word laced with lewd meaning as he hums in response, and a light blush rushes to your cheeks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Where were you?"

That's the first thing you hear as you enter your apartment the next morning. You take a deep breath, finally looking at the blond who's sitting on your couch.

"My question is, what are you doing here at 11 in the morning?" You say, settling your bag down as you fill yourself a glass of water.

"Stop that, babe. I know you're mad about our fight yesterday-"

"You actually think you can come in my house anytime you feel like it? Do you think I'm that stupid to not be mad, Keitaro? Get out." You sigh, gulping down the clear liquid as you hear your soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend click his tongue in annoyance.

"You're not understanding at all, Y/N. Actually, you never understand me!" He raises his voice, his blue eyes piercing through the back of your head. "You never make an effort for this, for us. At least hear me out for this one ti-"

"That's because there is nothing to make an effort for." You say, turning to him now. Before he can respond, you sigh. "Look, I've been sleeping with someone else, okay?"

His eyes widen, and he looks lost for words.

"So you've been cheating on me? After all we've-"

That is when your blood boils.

"I know you're sleeping with someone else too, Keitaro. So you can't act like I'm the only one at fault here! What's the point if we're both sleeping with someone else?" You sigh.

You remember that night when Keitaro told you he was going to a friend's party, but it was already past midnight—  and that made you feel unsure.

Knowing something was up, you decided to follow him and saw him stopping by a house to invite another girl in his car. His hands wandered over intimate places as he kissed her and drove off who knows where.

That was when you lost all hope for yours and Keitaro's relationship. You remember feeling all sorts of emotions that night.

But most importantly, you remember Kozume being there for you and making you feel better with his sweet words,

and his lustful yet oh so kind actions.

"If you get tired of that bastard you know where to come, pretty girl." Kenma had said to you that night, before you left from his place at dawn.

" Kenma had said to you that night, before you left from his place at dawn

a/n: what are ur thoughts on keitaro😃