- 3 -

・゚: *✧・ chapter three ・*:・゚✧

kenma <3

hey
2:56 p.m

hey kenma
2:58 p.m

you free tonight?
2:58 p.m

yup, why?
2:59 p.m

my friends are forcing
me to go to a party at some
club nearby
i need some company
3:00 p.m

your friends are supposed
to be your company-
3:00 p.m

well i specifically need
your company Y/N
you get what i mean, just
be ready by 9 and I'll pick
you up ok?
3:00 p.m

sure thing :P
btw i also have to tell u something
3:01 p.m

and you can tell me whatever it is on the way to the club?
3:02 p.m

yes that works too
3:04 p.m

can't wait to see u <3
3:04 p.m

can't wait to
see u too kenma <3
3:04 p.m

—————————————

You exit the elevator of your building, your heels clicking against the concrete floor of the parking lot as you search for a familiar car.

You didn't dress too glittery or fancy, just a red dress that was simple enough to be comfortable, and fancy enough to be worn at a club.

You were never too much into clubbing or partying, but the urge to feel the burn of alchohol against your throat after your 'somewhat' break up with Keitaro, you wanted to enjoy as much of your freedom as you could. Of course, half of the excitement bubbling up in your stomach was because Kenma was coming with you.

Soon you were faced with Kenma standing in front of his car, waiting for you.

He went for a simple red hoodie with black pants.

You give Kenma a smile as he returns it, getting inside the car and closing the door shut.

"You look beautiful," He says, starting the engine as he starts driving out of the parking space. Your lips curve into a smile as you stare at him, his side profile a pretty view for your eyes.