- 2 -

・゚: *✧・ chapter two ・*:・゚✧

"I don't think I can do this anymore." You say, your chest feeling lighter with every word that you mutter.

"Listen-" He starts off.

"No, you fucking asshole. I was waiting for you to tell me that you were cheating on me— I thought you'd be decent enough to tell me and then end things, but I was stupid." Your voice was deadly calm as you spoke, and you chuckle humourlessly.

"But now I'm at my limit, and I want this relationship to end."

"Just leave, I have nothing to do with you anymore and I'm better without this burden on me." You add.

"...How did you know?" He asks quietly.

"It's none of your business anymore. I'd really like it if you just left, Keitaro. I'm not changing my mind."

He stares at you for a moment, holding eye contact with you.

"I understand, and I'm sorry."

Before you could tell him to leave again, he shamefully nods and walks out of your apartment without a word, leaving you standing alone in your living room.

This toxic relationship was over for you a few weeks ago already, and all your tears and sadness from that night are forgotten as you feel a heavy weight lift from your chest.

You finally feel free.

——————————————

@ kodzens [jade]
guys i think i found something in kodzuken's stream- what the fuck?

Tweeted Today, 2:36 a.m.

——————————————

@ kodzuuubae [diya]
huh? what is it? im slow asf-

Replied to @ kodzens.

——————————————

@ kodzuswag [priscilla]
oh MU GODDDDHDH I THINK I NOTICED SOMETHING TOO.. IS THAT A BRA THAT I SAW ON HIS FLOOR... 😳✋

Replied to @ kodzens.

——————————————

@ seggsykodz [riley]
no because if this mf is dating someone im gonna cry like a baby bc it's not me /j

Replied to @ kodzens.

——————————————

@ peepeekodz
im lowkey curious tho?!?!? is kodz really dating someone- or is it like yk, maybe a fuck buddy thing 🏃 ORRRR... maybe it's just some friends' bra?

Replied to @ seggsykodz.

——————————————

@allmyhomieshategravity
idrc who he's with, as long as he's happy im happy tbh

Replied to @ kodzens.

——————————————

"You gotta tell us bro," Bokuto says, plopping down on Kenma's bed as he raises an eyebrow.

"Tell you guys what?" Kenma asks, staring at the ceiling as he slowly spins in his chair.

"I can tell you on his behalf, Bokuto. He's been getting good pussy." Kuroo tells Bokuto, sitting on the bed as well and Kenma grimaces at his choice of words.

"And how do you know that?" Kenma retorts at Kuroo, who makes a face.

"I can tell, alright. Don't ask how— plus your fans have been talking about it since your stream." Kuroo drags out, licking his lips as he smirks. "Who's bra is it?"

Kenma sighs, rolling his eyes when Bokuto gets up from the bed to pat him on the back.

"Well, if he doesn't wanna say who it is, that's fine! At least tell me if being in a friends with benefits relationship is worth it?" Bokuto says, crossing his arms over his chest.

An image of you under him flashes in Kenma's mind as soon as Bokuto says that.

Your eyes shut close in pleasure, lips parted slightly and moans of bliss spilling from your lips as he thrusts into you over and over.

The sight of your lovely neck covered in dark hues of purple and red makes Kenma answer the question without hesitation.

"It's totally worth it."

Kuroo raises his arms in the air, cheering. "So our Kodzuken really is growing up! I'm very prou-"

"Get the fuck out of my house, both of you." Kenma deadpans, facepalming as Bokuto and Kuroo start whistling.

The joke lasts for a minute until Kuroo's phone rings.

"What's Oikawa calling me for?" He says, clicking the green button as he answers the phone.

Kenma and Bokuto both stare at Kuroo as he talks to Oikawa.

"Tonight?" Kuroo asks, nodding at something that Oikawa probably said.

"Yeah, sure. We'll be there!"

He hangs up then, setting his phone down on Kenma's table.

"Oikawa said there's a huge party at this club closeby," Kuroo says.

"What for?" Bokuto asks, looking confused.

"Who cares about the reason? Let's just go have fun. There's Hinata and the rest coming too." Kuroo replies, and then gives Kenma a pleading look before he can say no.

Kenma stares back at Kuroo, his stare hard enough to say that his decision was final and that he's going to say home tonight.

Something in Kuroo's head clicks, and then he suggests with a cocky grin.

"You can bring your mysterious bra girl if you want..."

"Really? That's what you're gonna call her?" Kenma says.

"Well you didn't give me a name, so I had to think about something!" Kuroo defends himself.

Kenma sighs, pulling out his phone from his pocket. "Fine. I'll have to ask her if she's coming first. My decision depends on that."

Bokuto shakes his head, grinning like an idiot.

"You're gonna ditch us for mysterious bra girl tonight, aren't you Kenma?"

a/n: can i just say how much i love bokuto and kuroo's friendship? and the fact that its never said in the manga/anime that they're bestfriends HURTS :")