Jaeden Martell 🎈|Make out sesh|

I look over at him. Every inch of him is beautiful. I can't believe that he goes to my school. Jaeden Martell. With his brown hair and light completion that I envy, and his beautiful brown eyes. Yes. So beautiful.

He notices my stare and smiles at me, passing a note to me. 'meet me outside in 2' I smile. "Miss, can I go to the bathroom?" Jaeden asks. The teacher says yes, and he hops off his seat, walking out of the class. I look down at my watch, waiting for the time to tick to 12:00.

My watch beeps twice and I ask to get a drink from the bubbler (water fountain). I stand and step outside. With the sun shining brightly, I am happy. Suddenly, I get pulled out of the sun by Jaeden. I suppress a yelp as he presses me against a locker. "Hi." He smirks.

"Hi?" I ask, confused.

"I saw you staring at me with that look in your eye." He says leaning closer to my face. "What... look?" I ask, trying to hide the embarrassment. "Longing. You want to kiss me." He smirks, and before I can answer, he connects our lips. My eyes widen and he kisses me, sliding his hands to my thighs.

It's official. I am no longer breathing. Wow. Jaeden Martell is kissing me. I pull away. "What... was that?" I ask, trying to forget about the way he kept his hands on my thighs.

"A kiss. And if you don't mind, I'd love to do it again." He says leaning in. I stop him with a finger to his lips. 'what are you doing? He wants you, you idiot! Cut it out before he changes his mind!' my mind tells me.

"Why would you want me?" I ask.
"Because. You are the only girl who hasn't tried to cut out chunks of my hair or shirt. Or steal my pencil whilst I was using it. I like you.''

"But I'm not pretty. I'm not ugly either, but I'm certainly not pretty." I chastise.
'for god sakes, woman!' my mind screams at me. "Fine. You're not pretty. So what? I like how you look." He smirks, letting a low husky chuckle out.

"But-" I stop when I realise he is pulling me into the bathrooms. "Jaeden!" I say, dumbstruck. "C'mon. I know you like me. I saw you staring at me." He kisses my neck. He isn't wrong. I do like him. I like him a lot. Maybe too much. I groan and give in, making him smile. He pounds his lips onto mine passionately, and I sigh into it.

~timeskip~

"We need to get back to class. People will be wondering what happened to us." Jaeden says, leaving me on the floor with dark purple hickeys all over my neck. "How the hell am I supposed to explain these?" I almost yell, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"I dunno. Cover them up with makeup." He smiles. "Good idea." I say, pulling out a small bag filled with cosmetics. "Where did you get that!?" He asks, shocked. "Every girl has one of these. For this specific reason, actually." I say, applying some foundation to my neck. I blend it with my finger and put it away.

~in class~

"Thank you for rejoining us, you two." The teacher says. "You both can stay back and stack chairs, since this is the last class of the day." I smile a bit. Girls send daggers at me, but I ignore them all. I just had a massive make out session with Jaeden Martell.

Wow.

Word Count: 609

Authors Edit: THIS IS NOTHING LIKE JAEDEN, I JUST GOT BORED AHH