Four

Harry POV

I look around the house while I get dressed. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. He cooking the breakfast. He bit older than me maybe 2 or 3 years. I don't mind I like him already with his hazel eyes and that jawline.

I can smell him on the clothes that he give me to wear. I can't help to notice the cute cat on his arms cuddle. I want to be like that. I love to cuddle.

I walk back to the kitchen and sit down on the chair. 'Breakfast ready." he said.

"Smell good." i say. 

"Do you prefer coffee or tea or milk?"

"Milk please." he pour into my glass and i started to drink it all up.

"Slow down kid don't want you to choke."

"Sorry i'm thirsty.'

"So what really happen? I found you in that box over there cold and injured so i bring you home and now I'm talking to a catboy."

'It a long story. I guess I got lost and somehow I found a box to get shelter." I'm not ready to tell him the whole story yet and I just see him today.

"Okay well I have to go to work and I think you should go home."

"Well I...I ..can you keep me?"

"What?!"

"Please keep me." I beg him. I don't want to go home.

"Why should I keep you?"

"I'll be good. I promise."

"Well I don't think it a best idea..I was thinking that the best for you is to be home with your family."

"I want to stay here...please."

Suddenly I changed into the cat  and come  to him and use my tail at his leg.

Zayn pov

Oh my god. I can't control it. He so cute when he in his cat form.

"Meow.."

"I can't."

"Meow..."

He so cute and I pick him up and cuddle him in my arms. I can't let him go. I can't keep him. He a catboy.

"Meow.."

"well you remind me of my cat Casper. I miss him so much. I'm lonely without him. I stay in this house alone I should have a company."

"Meeeooww.."

"Now I'm talking to a cat. Well I know you understand what I saying."

"Meeeooww."

"Okay so I let you stay. We talk later when I'm home from work. Be a good catboy and I see you soon." I rub his head and kiss his head and put him down. I grab my keys and lock the door.