Ten

"You are my owner. Once you said you keep me and You become my owner. Please Zayn I thought we already settle this."

"I know...I know..I love you so much as a cat. You remind me of my old cat. I miss him so much. H e always make me happy."

"You have me now. I promise I make you happy too."

"You a lot younger than me. I don't know what if people found out and I keep a boy at my home. You should be doing your study and I don't know what problem you have with your family...I want the best for you even I just meet you. The whole day I was smiling because I have a cat. A very cute cat and I'm happy."

"I love to make you happy Zayn. I'm know I just a boy. I can continue my study when I'm ready. I want to stay here with you. I don't want to go home. My family are far away from here. Please let me stay. I promise I be a good cat and a good boy to you. Please Zayn let me stay."

He been begging me and when I looked into his eyes and those dimples I can't let him go. I might be Bi. It been long time I left my ex because they alergic to cat. Can you believe it? I can't let them hate something as cute as you."

"Except Liam." He said back kind of jealous.

"What about him?" I asked.

"He like you. I know it."

"Oh that. We had a thing before. Liam and me. It a past and I don't want to think about it."

"Oh okay. We see about that." He look at the carpet and play with his fingers.

"Are you jealous?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Dear readers,

Thanks so much for reading my story so far. Forgive me for typing error or spelling error or grammar error. I just type and post. How the story so far? I'm sorry if it short. I want to change the way I write from my before stories. Enjoy it.

22.2.15

F.D.