21

Harry

I can't wait for Zayn to come home any moment now. I'm so happy being with him. Last night Liam was being good with us. He taking us to dinner. I had a great foods. I worry that he want Zayn back. He happy for Zayn he make me happy too.

The doorbell rings and I rush to open the door. "Hi Harry."

"Mom?"

"I'm glad you good boy. I miss you. Can we talk?"

"Sure. Let take a walk." I closed back the door. We go for a walk. I worry what if Zayn found out. Who know about my secret? 

"Harry please come back to me." she said after about 5 minutes walking.

"I'm happy here mom."

"Who you staying with? Do I know him?"

"Well he just a normal guy. He really love me for who I am."

"I miss my baby boy so much."

"I can't leave him."

"What about you're study?"

"It can wait. I need some break. Dad held me like a prisoner in that house. Here I was happy."

"I'm sorry baby. I know he worry about you and he don't want anything happen to you."

"Just let me be free. I'm 19 mom."

"I know. I want you to be happy. I want you to be safe. You are my only son."

We stop by at a restaurant on the way back because my mom want to spent quality time with me. We walk back to the apartment and there a car waiting. I should have known that guy. He the one that found out where I stay.

"Hi Harry. Ready to go home?" say Louis. That guy he was one of my bodyguard. 

"Not yet. I'm stay. Bye mom." I hug her kiss on her cheek.

'Bye Harry. I see you again. You know where to find me."

I watch as they drove by and I rush home. Zayn must be worry sick where am I all this time.