Chapter 1

Alice's POV:

Hey...as you may know,my name is Alice O'Neill I'm 16 years old,live in LA oh yeah and I'm a lesbian,which is the reason my OWN Parents kicked me out last year and yeah now I live alone.

So it's now 8:34 pm on a Sunday which means tomorrow is school....yay (mark the sarcasm)
Yeah I don't have any friends except for one and her name is Emma ,so I'm pretty lonely sometimes, I get bullied,beaten up it's the usual yk,but whatever.

Another fact about me is that I'm really insecure about my body. When I was 11 I was in therapy 'cause I was starving myself,I also dont like when ppl are mean to me or yelling at me I get really emotional when someone is yelling at me. I know it's sooooo stupid right? But I can't do anything about it.

And btw I have bad asthma...but thats beside the point.

I decided to take a shower so I took some clothes and went in to the bathroom.
I put my phone down on the shelf and played some Music.

I finished and went out of the shower.
I wrapped a towel around myself and continue playing Music.
I was brushing my hair when all of a sudden I hear a loud bang.
I stopped brushing my hair and opened the door a little bit,just to see 9 masked people going trough my stuff.

Just as I was about to close the door one of them locked directly into my direction,spotting me.

"Well hello there" spoke a female voice I just closed the door shut,not even locking it when I realized I was about to have a panic attack.

I hear someone coming upstairs,I slide down on the wall and started hyperventilating.
Tears streamed down my face as I tried to catch my breath.

All of a sudden the door was slammed open,I flinched and slowly looked up meeting the prettiest eyes I've ever seen in my life.

Billie's POV:
So first of all I wo t tell u the whole planing story to beak in this house cause it's just boring asf.

Anyways,me and the gang are standing now right in front of this cute little house.

Bla bla bla we broke the window and started looking through the stuff we found there.

I was about to made my way to the kitchen when I heard sound coming from upstairs.I looked up and saw a beautiful girl,I think she was about my age.
As she saw me she immediately closed the door.

I went upstairs and opened the door,just to see tears streaming down her pretty little face,she was shaking,probably having a panic attack
"Hey babydoll don't cry"

I walked towards her and was about to pull her hair out of her face,but as I raised my hand she flinched.tbh it's surprised me but I just shrugged it off.

"P-please don't h-hurt m-me"she spoke while tried to catching her breath.
"Aw just do as I say and I won't hurt you mamas"
"I-I c-cant-" she began to cough
She pointed towards the shelf.
I looked behind me and saw an inhaler.

I grabbed it and gave it to her.
After a few minutes she calmed down.

"Now what's your name beautiful?"i asked but she just looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

I grabbed her chin and said harshly "you will answer me when i talk to you get it?"

She just nooded.
I tightened my grip around her chin looking her dead in the eyes.

"Y-yes"she stuttered
"Great,now what's your name babygirl"I asked again
"I-A-alice"

"That's a really pretty name,now get ur fine ass up ur coming with me!"
"W-what- but-"
"Don't talk back babygirl or you'll regret it" I said while grabbing her wrist not caring that she's just in a towel and dragged her down.

"Pls-you're-you're hurting me" she said
"Shut the fuck up" I answered and she began to cry.

"Yo bil,who's that" spoke Brandon
"Alice.... found her upstairs in the bathroom."
"Damn shes hot"
I felt Alice getting very uncomfortable

"Yeah ik,and she's mine!"i answered annoyed
"Sure,whatever"he said smirking

"Get her in the van"spoke Fin

-time skip•after the ride•-

Olivia's POV:

The van stopped after an like 3 hour ride I think.
"Tape her mouth Billie"spoke one dude
'Ohhh so billie is her name...k'

She taped my mouth and dragged me out of the van.

As I looked up I was shocked we stood I front of a huge mansion.

"You like your new home babygirl" she said laughing I just nodded not realizing what I was doing"Well just wait till u see your room" Billie spoke and winked at me

I just nodded not realizing what I was doing
"Well just wait till u see your room" Billie spoke and winked at me

"My-my room?" I asked confused....she got me an own room?
"Ofc just be patient honey"

We went inside and it was beautiful
She took me upstairs and opened a huge door.

"That's your room"

"Oh my-" I put my hand over my mouth

'Maine it's not that bad here'

TBC....

A/n: this was the first chapter I hop YALL liked it luv y'all💕 see ya soon and stay safe<3

Words: 894