Chapter 8

Still Tyler's POV:

She opened her beautiful hazel brown eyes and smiled at me.
Me:"so...u just wanna do it?" she nodded her head,grabbed the test and walked into the bathroom.

•••••••

I laid down in my bed and
like 3 minutes later she came back with the test.
Me:"how long do we have to wait?" She placed it on my nightstand
And laid down with me.
Alice:"5-7 minutes"
(A/n: idk how this shit works so don't come for me!...)
Me:"alright"

After a moment of silence in spoke up again.
Me:"what if it's positive...will u keep it or yk..."
Alice:"I think I would actually keep it cause yk it's not its fault that Billie was an ass"
Me:"true...but I want you to know that no matter what, I'll be here to protect and help u and this lil bobo in there" I said pointing at her stomach.
A big smile crossed her face...the most beautiful smile I've seen in awhile now.

Alice:"thank you Tyler,and I really mean it...idk what I would do without you"
Me:"anything for u" I pecked her lips".

~a couple minutes later~

Me:" *sigh* ok..u ready?"
Alice:"well,I guess"
She took a deep breath and grabbed the test.

Alice's POV:

...Positive...

I started crying...sure it was cause I was scared but it was also joy...i don't know why but-yeah

Me:"we're having a baby" I looked at Tyler shocked.
His eyes widened
Tyler:"w-we?"
Me:"I-I'm-i didn't meant to s-" he cut
me of my kissing me.
I pulled away after a couple of seconds and just smiled...

...maybe it's not as bad as I thought...

Tyler:"well u know what that means right?"
Me:"huh?"
Tyler:"hmm I think Audrey is a really pretty name for a girl"
Me:"aww🥺I lub you"
I kissed him but he immediately pulled away.
I looked at him confused.

His eyes widened and he got really excited
Tyler:"no no no what about Grace?-ah shit what is when's a boy-umm Jackson-ew no gross
(A/n: no shame to ppl with the name Jackson I just took a random name) -uh I got one Noah-or Luke-ohh or how about-"

Me:" woah woah woah, u have to calm down babe"
He just smirked.
Me:"what?"

...silence...
Me:"helloooo?" I started laughing
Tyler:"you know u just called me babe right?😏"
Me:"Omg!" I playfully slapped his arm and started laughing even more,he joined me.

After we calmed down Tyler went to the bathroom,I made an appointment to check on the baby and put one of Tyler's hoddies on.

Tyler:"hey babe imma go downstairs for a bit ok? Or do u want me to stay her with u?"
I smiled at his cuteness
Me:"actually can I come too?"
A smile crossed his face

Tyler:"sure!!-but umm u know that Billie will probably be down there as well right?"
Me:"*sigh* yeah- but I mean I can't be in here for ever and besides that I have u with me" I smiled a lil

Tyler:" soooo...come onnnnn" he grabbed my hand softly and I started giggling.

Tyler's POV:

...ugh shes adorable...
..BUT I still can't believe that I'm gonna be a mf dad...
...and to all of u that are thinking right now: how can u be a dad it's not even ur child...
...i don't care so fuck off...!!

We made our way downstairs and I looked at her up and down..
Me:"wearing my hoodie huh?" I smirked.
She blushed
Alice:"hmm I would at least  say it's our hoodie..."
She crossed her arms  and pretended being mad.
I laughed.
Me:" well you're wearing "our" hoodie don't u?"

Alice:"absolutely correct" she grinned and I interlocked our fingers again

We walked down the stairs and immediately all eyes landed on us...especially Billies.
I felt Alice getting a little uncomfortable so I squeezed her hand tighter and whispered
Me:"don't worry I'm here and I won't leave u,she won't hurt u again.I promise"
She smiled and we made our way to the couch (where Billie sat) and sat down

Billie's POV:

I heard the stairs squeak I looked behind me and saw...Alice walking downstairs holding hands with Tyler and even wearing his hoodie.
I haven't seen her for 3 days.
She looked so gorgeous.
We made eye contact for a few seconds until and I realized she was getting really uncomfortable.

I saw Tyler squeezing her hand tight and whispering something which calmed her down a little.
It hurts to see my baby like that but what did I expect?- I'm a horrible person for what I've done to her.

She gave me a weak smile, I hesitated but smiled back and my eyes started to fill with tears.

They both sat down right next to me.
There was an awkward silence between me and Alice but I'm pretty sure that I'm the last person she wanna talk to right now.

~about 30 minutes later~

Alice's POV:

We just sat there watching the office when Tyler whispered

Tyler:"I need to go to the bathroom mamas I'll be right back I promise"
I just nodded and smiled.
He stand up and left...there was an awkward silence between me and Billie until she spoke up out of nowhere.

Billie:"Alice baby,before u say something pls hear me out,I'm really really really sorry I know that a simple apology doesn't fix the mistakes I've done and I'm truly sorry for everything,I don't know what has gotten into me I was just so mad and also sad and scared at the same time cause I love u and I really don't wanted to lose u.
But now I guess I did and I'm not expecting u to forgive me but I want u to know that I love I more then anything or anybody else in this world,and that I'll do everything an I mean everything to make things right between us....I-I promise"

Tears just streamed down her face like a waterfall...to be honest it shocked me a little Billie never cried and honestly I felt bad for her even tho i shouldn't but to see that she really means what she said just now, just made me wanna hug her and tell her everything will be fine.

Well and so I did .....puhhh

I hesitated a little but the. just pulled her into a tight hug.
I started crying and u could tell she was shocked by my actions but immediately hugged me back.

Billie:"I'm so's-so s-so so-rry" she whispered in between sobs.
Me:"shhhh i-it's gonna be ok I promise"
She buried her head in the crotch of my neck and just hugged ne tighter.

...TBC
____________________________

A/n: heyyy guys guess what.... I'm not dead!
But yeah I have a lot of ideas lately so I think the next chapter will be out pretty soon.......
Also do y'all's Amt me to update "Soulmate??" Or not...anyways I love y'all stay safe and see u soon<3
____________________________
Words: 1216