Chapter 12

Still Billie's POV:

Alice:"I'm sorry -f-for not b-eing able t-o,to car-ry your ch-child."
My eyes widened
Me:"no no no Alice. Listen! None of this is your fault in any sort of way ok?....look at me.

She looked up to m

Me:"ok?" She nodded.
I hugged her even tighter.

Alice's POV:

Billie still tried to calm me down n stuff,it was cute but honestly it didn't really worked out.
Billie:"you want breakfast?"
I shook my head 'no'

Me:"-can I just s-sleep a little m-o-ore?"
Billie:"of course you can"

Billie laid back down and opened her arms

Billie:"come here mamas"
I gave her a little smile and laid down as well, with my arms around her waist and my head on her boobies (💀😮‍💨)
She started playing with my hair and I just listened to her heartbeat.

_/\__/\___/\_/\__/\___/\/♡

While listening I thought a lot about yesterday

F̶L̶A̶S̶H̶B̶A̶C̶K̶
————————————————————————
Alice:"thank you Tyler,and I really mean it...idk what I would do without you"
Me:"anything for u" I pecked her lips".
••••••••
Me:"we're having a baby" I looked at Tyler shocked.
••••••••
Tyler:"hey babe imma go downstairs for a bit ok? Or do u want me to stay her with u?"
I smiled at his cuteness
Me:"actually can I come too?"
••••••••
Billie:"Alice baby,before u say something pls hear me out,I'm really really really sorry I know that a simple apology doesn't fix the mistakes I've done and I'm truly sorry for everything,I don't know what has gotten into me I was just so mad and also sad and scared at the same time cause I love u and I really don't wanted to lose u.
But now I guess I did and I'm not expecting u to forgive me but I want u to know that I love I more then anything or anybody else in this world,and that I'll do everything an I mean everything to make things right between us....I-I promise"

E̶N̶D̶
————————————————————————

Me"do you mean it?" I said out of nowhere.
Billie:"huh? What do you mean?"she asked clearly confused.
Me:"did you meant what you said yesterday when Tyler went to the bathroom?"
Billie:"of course,I'll do anything to make you forgive me...no matter how long it takes"

I smiled a little and started to play with her fingers.
I snuggled my head more into her boobies (again...💀😮‍💨)
And she giggled.

Billie's POV:

Me:"ur comfortable?" I said giggling
Alice:"mhm.." She answered and u could even hear her smiling while talking.

Me:"alright get some rest now baby"
Alice:"okay...Goodnight" she said, still playing with my fingers.

𝕊𝕆 ℂ𝕌𝕋𝔼𝔼𝔼𝔼𝔼𝔼 𝔸ℍℍℍℍ *biting lip emoji*
(Lmao🤚🏻😭)

After a couple of minutes I heard light snores.
I looked down and saw Alice already sleeping.
I smiled to my self and kissed the top of her head before I fell asleep again.

Me:"love you,princess"
________________________________

A/n: wsp guyyyyys. Here I am....I'm took me a while. But I think I'll update more in the next few days cause I kinda start to like this story.
Anyways...don't forget to vote ANNNNND of course stay safe + drink enough water,ok that's it see y'all soon♡

Words: 555