4

(this chapter will talk about y / n's life with tae, jk and his family. The next chapter closes that.) 😉

Y/n pov:

after saying these words he stops crying and he looks me in the eye, i could see his joy in his eyes. we look each other in the eyes for a little while before he crushes his lips on mine, I kiss back. it was the first time someone kissed me like that, tae used to kiss me with desire but kooki him we all felt the love he had for me. after a while he breaks the kiss and he puts his forehead on mine.

"you know how long I've waited to do this. "I laugh.

"long? ”I answer.

we laughed, he took me in his arms and we stayed in each other's arms for a while. it is the sound of a person knocking on the door that makes us move away from each other, I get up and I open the door everyone enters the same has tae. I look at them lost as they sit down on the sofa, jk gets up to make space for them and he sits next to me with his head down.

"what are you doing here? ”I ask.

"we wanted to see how you are doing, "jimin said.

"We good thanks. " I answer.

we leave a long silence behind us, no one dares to say something. I get up and offer something to drink and then I go into the kitchen. after 5 minutes I come back with drinks and put them on the table. I sit down next to jk and put my hand on top of his, he turns to me and I smile at him.

"do you hate me? ”tae suddenly asks.

"No i don't hate you but I'm disappointed with you. ”I answer.

"I understand. ”he finishes.

"Why you do that?" I ask.

"I couldn't help myself, I'm so sorry. "he lowers his head.

"Tae You should have told me, I wouldn't have forgiven you right now but I would have had it easier. " i said.

"I know. " he answer.

"Do you know what that means between us? ”I ask.

"Yes and I accept that I don't have you as my girlfriend anymore. ”he replies.

I nodd. we keep chatting like that for a long time that we forget that the lessons had to start again. I offer them to eat with us and they accept, I order food and after 15 minutes there is a knock on the door. I open and take the food, we watch a movie without worrying about anything else. after the end of the movie they all go home and tae comes back to her room leaving me and jk all alone. we look each other in the eye without saying a word, our hands were intertwined.

"Y/n I know it's a little early but I would like you to be my girlfriend. ”he said nervously. 

"Kooki i would love to but i I'd rather like it if it stay between us. "I said.

"Ok as you prefer. "he smiles.

I get up and kiss him before running to my room, i close the door and slide down to the floor. I felt like a teenage girl who just had her first boyfriend, which made me laugh. I get up from the floor and do my night routine then I get into my bed and fall asleep thinking about those kisses that will mark me for the rest of my life.