10

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

so yeah i changed the way the story is written slightly, but the story doesn't change. I also wanted to apologize for taking the time to publish, I had lost all idea for this story.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Y/n pov

after that days t / p and tae started dating in front of everyone and no more hidden away. t / p also spends most of her time here, instead of at home. sometimes Jungkook and I laugh and say that they already lived together, which makes them embarrass every time.

Jungkook and I are living the perfect love, our sentimental and sex lives are full. Jungkook has changed a lot since then, in best. he used to be embarrassed and shy to be "in love" with me in public but now he has become much more open.

he's also gotten a lot more horny than before, which I don't mind. sometimes he skips class just because he's horny, and every time I run away to help him. I was afraid to show him this side of me, but seeing him like that makes me happy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"baby wake up. ”Jungkook said in my ear.

"I don't want. " I said growling, which made him laugh.

"Baby, you have to get up, we have class today. he said, which made me sigh.

I turn to him, he looks me in the eye before depositing a peck on my lips. I sigh and he hugs me, placing small kisses on my shoulders. an idea crosses my mind, I turn and spin him around to have his back against the bed. he watches me shock and I get on top of him. he places his hands on my hips as a precaution, I descend slightly and I crush my lips on his.

he kiss me back. I started to move my hips slightly which made him moan during the kiss. i break the kiss and he looks at me with lust in his eyes, he was horny because of me. I smile and I keep moving, making him moan with pleasure. He starts to help my hips to moving faster, when I felt he was close I stop. he looks at me annoyed because I had stopped, I look at him before placing a kiss on his lips.

"we had to go get ready, we have class. "i tease him, i hear him growl. 

"You're not gonna get away after doing that. "he says, moving me over and he turns on top of me.

"I thought you wanted to go to class. "I tease him.

"after that no, you're gonna have to take your responsibility for make me hard, and now . "he said, making me laugh.

"punish me, daddy. "I tease him, he growls. 

"you have no idea what you're getting into baby girl. "he said, removing his clothes.

"show me. ”I say, removing my clothes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

after having cum for the 5th time, and him for the 3rd time, we caught our breath. he must have been horny for a long time, usually we do not go beyond the 2 rounds but we have to pass the 4 rounds. I start to close my eyes, when I felt his arms and his breath on me. I put my hands on his, which was around my waist. he places a last kiss on my naked  shoulder and we fall asleep. 

I am the first to wake up because of laughing, I open my eyes and look around me. I saw that Jungkook was still sleeping, with his arms around me. I stand up slightly, trying not to wake him up. I took my phone and looked at the time, I gasp, it was 5:45 pm, we had slept for 7 hours. we start classes at 8 am, which means we made love for two hours without stopping, it was a record.