11

!!! long chapter !!!

Y/n pov

the next morning, I wake up feeling kisses on my face. I started to smile and then I opened my eyes to meet Jungkook's. he smiles when he sees me awake and he places a kiss on my lips, I kiss back immediately. even before I got over it, he was on top of me.

"baby, you have no idea how much I love you. ”he said, before placing another kiss on my lips.

"and you have no idea how much I love you too. "I reply with a laugh.

Toc, toc, toc

"Can I come in? ”a voice is heard from the door.

"yes. ”we answer.

the door opens and we see tae enter the room, just wearing a pair of shorts. he comes up to us, and he sits down on the sofa in front of us.

"i would like to propose to t / p to live with me, but i would like to have your consent. "he says stressing out.

"of course tae, i'm happy for you. you've finally found love. ”I answer and he smiles.

"thanks, I'm glad to hear it especially coming from your mouth. ”he says and I smile.

"if that's okay for y / n then neither am I. ”Jungkook answers, I laugh at his answer. 

we keep chatting when we hear noise coming into tae's room, tae going back to his room. Jungkook and I take the opportunity to go take a shower together, even if we know in advance that we will not just shower.

after making out in the shower, we go out. I go out first with just a towel around my chest, and walk towards our laundry room. when the door suddenly opens, I turn around scared by the noise. i see t / p, with too a towel around her chest, i look at her lost.

"can we talk? ”she asks me.

"yes of course, but couldn't that wait until I was wearing clothes? ”I ask uncomfortably.

"not really, it's the only time we're alone. ”she replies, I nod.

"come on, I listen to you. "I say, walking into the laundry room.

"Do you know tae like no one else? ”she asks, I poke my head.

"yes why? ”I ask.

"I find him weird right now, even a little distant, you know something? ”she asks.

"all I can tell you is that you don't have to worry. "I answer, stepping out in my underwear.

"thank you, nice to talk to you. ”she said, turning to me.

"Same. ”I answer, she watches me shock.

"wow, you have a beautiful body, but you wouldn't be pregnant? ”she asks, whispering at the end.

"thanks, but how do you know? ”I ask, whispering.

"you have a slightly round belly and out, does he know that? ”she asks.

"we are going to do the test in the hospital, even if it is not quite right. "I answer, she looks at me lost.

"he thinks I don't know about it, but i does, today I have an ultrasound to do. "I answer and she smiles at me.

"Congratulations. "she says and I thank her.

that's when Jungkook comes out of the bathroom, with just a calson. you could see everything through even it was black, I stared at him. t / p see him too, she looked away. he chuckles and he walks towards me, before depositing a peck on my lips.