6 - Encounter

Third Person POV:

[As Izuku wakes up He sees nejire gone from his side and a note on the night stand that says "Got to go early today sorry if im not there I made breakfast so eat up and get ready.
love ~Nejire" and that made him smile what a good thing to start the day.]

Izuku:"Alright gotta text Mirio if he wants to tag along to go to the Agency"

(Texting)

Izuku:"Hey Mirio U free to head to the agency together?"
Mirio:"Yeah sure but isn't Nejire with you though?"

Izuku:"About that.. she got up early to head to Ryukyu's Agency i guess they have a busy day"
Mirio:"Ohh Makes sense I kinda didn't want to be a Third wheel haha"

Izuku:"U got Ayumi for that don't you?"
Mirio:"I mean yeah she is really sweet and all"

Izuku:"Same with Me And Nejire, Well meet me at the Train station I'll just finish breakfast and start showering"
Mirio:"Alrighty!"

(End of Texting)

Izuku:"Well i better get ready now or else I'll be late"
"Itadakimasu"

Intermission
================================

                    Intermission================================

================================
No one's POV:

Mirio:"Hey Izuku! Over here!"
Izuku:"Oh Hey! Mirio Sorry im late!"

Mirio:"Your Just right on time the train is arriving soon"
Izuku:"Well that's good"

Mirio:"So did u meet her Family yet?"
Izuku:"O-Oh T-That She said im gonna meet her Family after the Workstudies"

Mirio:"Well that's good to hear"
Izuku:"Yeah even Though i already met them when we switched"

Mirio:"Must've been akward huh?"
Izuku:"Very Akward when we first switched I didn't knew Who She was or Where I was so.."

Mirio:"Oh Okay i get it now"
Izuku:"Yeah exactly"

Mirio:"Well here's our train we better get on soon or Sir is gonna punish us for being late"
Izuku:"Are we late?!?!"

Mirio:"Well not really Sir does have an announcement for us after our patrol"
Izuku:"Wait what kind of announcement?"

Mirio:"Beats me he didn't tell me one thing about it just told me it was important"
Izuku:"Well it is afterall it's not an announcement for nothing"

Izuku:"Anyways Mirio how's Tokyo for you guys you know.. after the incident?"
Mirio:"Oh! It's kinda Fun in Tokyo a bit majestic when we first saw it"

Izuku:"I bet you guys went to a cafe after the first day"
Mirio:"Yeah Definitely those two were exicted just to go to a real one"

Announcer:"now arriving at kamakura"