7 - Planning The Raid

No One's POV:

[It was morning for our Green Haired Hero he was just starting to wake up from their dorms because he has an internship with Nighteye it was currently 6:47 a.m. and knocking would be heard on his door]

???:"Izuku!, Are you up yet?! Get up for breakfast sir has a patrol scheduled for us!"

Izuku:"Yea.... Im.. yawn up.."

Mirio:"Well im gonna go ahead alright? Go get ready yourself for the day"

Izuku:"Alright..."

[The sun was Shining behind his curtains as he prepares himself for their patrol and the meeting on afternoon after their patrol he was greeting the sun as he smiles]

Mirio:"Ah Goodmorning Izuku! Hope you slept well last Night!"
Izuku:"I did.. So Where are patroling today?"

Mirio:"Sir said we're patroling in the middle of the town just to make sure there are no wondering villains or thugs"
Izuku:"That's Great I Guess..."

Mirio:"Hey Buddy.. Why are u feeling so down lately? I thought you loved patrols!"
Izuku:"Well it's just that i haven't seen Nejire these past days lately I kinda miss her..."

Mirio:"Awhh, Don't worry Izuku Im sure you will see her again after the Work Studies are Over.. And Hey! Maybe you could ask her on a Date after the workstudies!"
Izuku:"Thanks for the Idea Mirio!, you really know how to cheer a guy up.."

Mirio:"It's No Problem at all Buddy! I also miss Ayumi so im kinda also asking her out after this!"
Izuku:"Well we better hurry eating wouldn't want Sir.Nighteye scolding Us for Being late for the patrol"

                     Intermission
================================

                     Intermission================================

================================
No One's POV:

Mirio:"Izuku! Let's Go! There's a Villain with a shape shifting quirk over there!"
Izuku:"Hai! Ikuzo!" (Yes, Let's go!)

Mirio:"Alright Izuku, The plan is I Distract him while you finish him off with one of your moves!"
Izuku:"hmm... St Louis Smash or Machester Smash?"