Wow another A/N

Hey y'all, remember when I said that I wasn't gonna stop writing UT fanfics? Yea, so about that-

I'm just going to say right now, my hyperfixations have switched from Undertale AU's to RWBY over these past few months. Mostly because the person who inspired me the most to even write UT fanfiction has been drifting out of my life for a while now. We're still friends, to be sure, but we're not as close as we used to be. And that raises this new HF, RWBY. My new closest friends and inspirations are all interested in RWBY.

I know that you guys would hate it if I just left you like this, so I'm not going to. But that doesn't mean that most of my writing and creative energy hasn't been allocated to a new place and a new fandom. My writing schedule for this book and this fandom won't even be a schedule anymore, unfortunately y'all will get the scraps of my creative energy. Meaning that the fics you may get in the future probably won't even be 1,000 words long as I'd prefer my fics to be. Those requests that I've taken will be put on hold for now, but I promise I will try to get around to them eventually.

The funny thing about my creative flow, I can only write like, good fics, when I feel up to it, and when the ship interests me. This is why I haven't gotten around to writing anything NOT Pray in a while. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.