Impatient (Pray)

(Warnings: Smut, hand cuffs, masochism, sadism, daddy kink.)

_____——-~~~~~•••••~~~~~——-______

   This was a stupid idea. Palette tightly squeezed his eye sockets shut as he felt himself getting stretched out, the size of Cray was almost too much for the smaller skeleton to handle. A groan slipped from Palette's clenched teeth, his hands gripping the bed sheets under him in desperation. He squeaked as Cray stuffed more of his length into him, his breathing quickened and shallowed as he was stretched wider. Palette felt his boyfriend's hands on the sides of his body, a possessive grip to say the least. The smaller skeleton opened his eyes, tears brimming on the edges. No matter how many times they've done this before, it always takes Palette a while to adjust to Cray's size.

   Cray ran his thumbs up and down his smaller boyfriends sides, leaning over him and whispering into his malleus. "You're doing great baby boy, keep that up for me?". The words that poured from his mouth like butter were kind and reassuring, yet sexual in nature. The taller skeleton sat himself up, gazing down at Palette as he shivered from the previous words. He felt his lover slowly adjust to his length, small moans and whimpers leaving Palette's mouth all the while.

Palette tilted his head back ever so slightly, cautiously wrapping his legs around Cray's waist. He knew that making his boyfriend wait like this was practically torture. He didn't intend to tease, but he had bucked his hips a couple of times, trying to get more of Cray inside of him. As soon as he felt Cray's length start to twitch, he lightly squeezed his legs against the taller skeleton's sides. He was ready.

Cray started thrusting painfully slow, it drove Palette crazy. He wanted him to go faster than the pace he had set, but knew that he wasn't quite ready for what his lover would undoubtedly unleash. Still, he whined out, uncurling his fingers presently resting on the sheets. He gripped Cray's shoulder with one of his hands, maintaining eye contact with his boyfriend the majority of the time. Palette wiggled his hips slightly, trying to get Cray to go faster.

Of course, Cray immediately stopped his already agonizingly slow pace. He quickly flicked his head upward, a hard glare fixed on Palette's face.

"Sweetheart, you should know better.." Cray's voices dropped an octave, simultaneously turning his boyfriend on and intimidating him. Palette shivered at this, removing his hands from Cray's shoulder blades and wrapping them around himself. The smaller skeleton bit his bottom 'lip' in nervous anticipation.

"Close your eyes for me, Roller." It was less of a question, and more specifically, it was a command. Palette hesitantly shut his eyes, hyper aware that his body was more susceptible to anything Cray was going to try to do to him. He squirmed in place, moving his hips slightly. A whine tore through his mouth, feeling his boyfriend slip out of him.

"Hands above your head, starlight." There it was again, that tone. Palette immediately obeyed his wishes, but of course he did. Cray knew he would, he also knew that his smaller lover hadn't really experienced the... kinkier side of sexual. Maybe he'd like it. Cray sure knew he himself enjoyed it. A smirk paved its way on his face, leaning over the bed to where the night stand was. He slid open the top drawer, pulling out something to ease Palette into his own kinks. A pair of silver handcuffs.

He quickly shut the drawer, grabbing one side of the handcuffs and one of Palette's arms, cuffing him to the bed post. Cray repeated this action on his boyfriend's left arm. He contemplated slamming into his lover right then and there, but his better judgement won him over. Palette's blush was impossibly bright, illuminating the previously dim lit room. The smaller skeleton slightly moved his arms, trying to adjust to his sudden lack of mobility.