Sarah Everard

Imagine walking home from your friends house but not making it home.

TW!

Sarah Everard was walking home from her friends house at night. She was on call to her boyfriend for 14 minutes then no more activity had been shown on her phone. She was seen on a doorbell camera at around 21:28 GMT time walking home. She was then seen at 21:35 GMT on a bus CCTV footage walking home. She was not seen after that. Police Officer Wayne Couzens was not on duty at that time, due to this people suspect him. Sarah and her boyfriend had planned to meet up on the morning of March 4th, when she did not come he had reported her missing. After days of searching they had found Sarahs dead body in a woodland in Kent. 2 days later PO Wayne Couzens was charged with the kidnapping and murder of this 33 year old.

He appeared at 'Westminister Magistrates' Court' on March 13th and was remanded in custody before appearing at the 'Old Bailey' via video link from Belmarsh Prison on March 16th. The plea hearing and provisional trial are set for 9 July and 25 October 2021 respectively.

 The plea hearing and provisional trial are set for 9 July and 25 October 2021 respectively

Picture of 33 year old Sarah Everard

Picture of 48 year old Wayne CouzensThe monster who took this poor womens life

The monster who took this poor womens life.

My thoughts go out to Sarahs family and friends, and others that have lost family in such tragic ways

We might not have saved her in time but we can prevent this from happening to others!
Please spread this and stay safe. ♡