😳 The Dog Left My Knickers On Display!!! 😳

Chapter One
(Our Character)
Alex is a 26 year old woman who works most week days, She has a lovely dog, She has a throw whatever she's got fashion sense and is a nice ginger
Beautiful Brown Eyes, Some Great Size D Cups, Standing at about 5'7ft she's got a average size to her,
Now that you know a little about how our character looks let's get into the story

Chapter Two
(The Washing)
S

o after a night of drink Alex wakes up to see her dog tugging on her knickers, Alex talks to her dog, "Whilst I don't mind you playing with my knickers I'd rather you didn't giving me a Wedgie doing so haha" as she slides them off letting her dog play with them, A butt naked Alex finds the coffee machine and has a nice relaxing coffee, Alex has to go shopping so should probably get dressed which is harder than it sounds, Mainly because her dog loves her underwear and have dog droll in your knickers isn't the most comfortable thing in the world, Thankful she finds a pair of whitish briefs practically in one piece although the elastic has seen better days from the dog dog chewing them they will do, Alex puts them on a finds a red bra but thinks it might be worth doing some washing before she leaves for the shops, Alex pours her panties and bras in the washing machine, Alex thinks to herself "I swear I never have underwear so why is there so many!!!" Whilst Alex gets ready the washing machine washes the clothes, once dressed Alex puts her underwear outside in her garden to dry, she kisses her dog and tell him she will see him later, The dog noticed the back door leading to the garden open...

Chapter Three
(Where Are My Knickers?)

The dog walked out seeing all these different underwear and was so excited, Anyway 2 hours later Alex returns home and kisses her dog, She begins to put the washing away when she hears a knock on the door, It's her best friend Amy, Amy charges in saying
"Alex you won't believe this!"
Alex "What?"
Amy "Here take these"
Amy hands Alex a pair of her pink polka dot panties,
Alex "OMG WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE!!"
Amy "They are all over my garden it's like pantie land out there"
Alex "Omg I'm so sorry I'll go and get them"
Amy "Well that's the problem"
Alex rushes past Amy before she could tell her the problem and the moment she walks into Amy's garden she sees an entire house party and everyone has a pair of her underwear!!!
One girl shouts out are these your kinda white panties? Alex awkwardly collects her underwear off of every person who had a pair and plenty of comments, One even asked if she thought about buying a thong or some lace once in awhile,
Thankfully the humiliation was over until Alex tripped over revealing the waistband of her panties her dog sees and bites them giving her a massive Wedgie, It's one thing to have your panties tugged on but it's another to have dog droll slowly make its way down your panties touching your bare bum until ripping the panties completely off!!!