the return - 10 (smut)

"what time is it?" you rubbed your eyes while trying to sit up. you looked on the right and saw Akaashi sleeping and Suna on your left wide awake.

"eleven AM." he answered. "i'm gonna take a shower—you wanna join me? you probably won't be able to take one by yourself." he grinned. you rolled your eyes but couldn't hold back a small laugh. you held out your hand for him to help pull you up and he did so.

helping you to the shower, he turned the shower on and the water to a warm temperature

helping you to the shower, he turned the shower on and the water to a warm temperature. his hands were on your hip while making sure you were held up but you were pretty sure he knew that you didn't need that much help.

"watch your hands Rin." you said sternly while closing your eyes, letting the water hit your skin. Suna rolled his eyes while having a grin on his face.

his right hand inched lower and lower away from your hip and down to your inner thigh—the other hand snaking its way up to your throat where he lightly grasped

his right hand cupped your pussy, making you push your ass back into him. "your pussy's warm." he let out a low chuckle. you rolled your eyes and through your head back, looking up and seeing him grin.

his hand on your throat loosened and he dropped it to your right tit, gripping it lightly. he closed the gap between your lips. he ran his middle finger over your slit with his hand that was cupping you.

you moaned into his mouth when he pushed a finger in your entrance. you managed to separate your lips, "we should stop—i don't think we should continue thi—" completely ignoring you, he placed his lips on yours again and pushed another finger in.

your moans were muffled because of his mouth and he thrusted his fingers in and out of you. he curled only one finger—teasing your g-spot. you couldn't hold back a loud moan because of the positions his fingers were in and let's not forget his hardened dick rubbing against your ass.

unfortunately the session didn't last long because the two of you heard loud banging on the door. you both separated and gave confused looks to each other. "let's stop." you said. he pursed his lips and then backed away from you.