5. vinyls and comic books

"So, this nerd hangout." Jennie said as she drove and Y/N looks at her with a, are you serious? look and Jennie chuckles softly keeping her eyes on the road. Meanwhile, one of their managers sat in the backseat as to be a lookout for them.

"You come to it often?" She asked and Y/N shakes her lead leaning back in her seat.

"Just saw it when I was going through google maps." Y/N shrugged and Jennie looked at her like she was crazy.

"What? There was a tik tok about Itzy's Ryujin being found on google maps so I had to see if anybody else I knew would be on there!" Y/N said looking back at Jennie.

"I can't believe that's how you find places now." Jennie chuckled softly.

"Okay that was the only time." Y/N said and Jennie shrugged.

"Oh here we are." Jennie said pulling up near the shop. It was a small neighborhood where the store was and cars were parked out beside the sidewalks. Stepping out, the two walk towards the shop, mask on and hats on too.

As Y/N opens the door for Jennie, she thanks her. Once they stepped inside they greet the store owner. Their manager sits down and goes on their phone, letting the two do what they want in the shop.

"So." Y/N cleared her throat as she looked through the bookshelves.

"Yes?" Jennie asked as she looked through the vinyls.

"I saw that you have a new suitor in your contacts." Y/N smiled as she picked out a book and flipped through it. Jennie stops in her tracks and looks up at her. The manager also looks up from their phone and looks at Y/N with a surprised look.

"How did you know about that?" Jennie asked.

"Come on, you think you'd get away with getting a text saying, can't wait for our next date, kissy face emoji, with a nickname of their actual name?" Y/N chuckled.

"Yeah I suggest you keep your phone with you on the sink at least when you shower. You do remember we're Asian right? Privacy's not in our vocabulary?" Y/N said and Jennie groaned rubbing her forehead.

"Can you not tell the girls at least?" Jennie asked.

"Why? They wouldn't get mad at the fact you're dating someone!" Y/N said.

"They would!" Jennie said.

"They would?" Y/N then makes a massive pft sound after.

"Jen! Show me a picture of this guy." Y/N crosses her arms. Jennie sighs before going on her phone and showing her a selfie she had with him.

"Him?" Y/N asks and Jennie nods.

"What about him?" Jennie asked with both a confused and worried tone in her voice.

"Oh, nothing, you just have a type.. that's all.." Y/N slowly turned back to the bookshelves but Jennie was now intrigued. She turns Y/N back around and placed her hand onto the younger girl's shoulder, grabbing it. Y/N froze in her spot and hid any emotion of pain that she was feeling from her shoulder.

"And my type is?" Jennie glared at Y/N, tightening her grip on her shoulder. Y/N whimpers praying for her dear life as her shoulder felt weak.

"Well.. guys who are more on the fierce side, guys who look like they'd bully me in highschool." Y/N gulps as she pushes up her glasses.

"And is that a bad thing?" Jennie looks at her like it was a threat.

"No.." Y/N said and Jennie tightens her grip, now it was hurting and Y/N attempts to get her hand off but Jennie resisted.

"And why did you mention it?" Jennie asks.

"Because you're pretty picky when it comes to guys." Y/N said and their manager rips Jennie's hand off Y/N's shoulder. Y/N quickly backs away sighing in relief and rubbing her now sore shoulder.

"You're the one to talk." Jennie scoffed.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was at the dorm with Lisa and Jisoo, opening the case and Chaeyoung squeals upon seeing the black and white electric guitar.

"It's beautiful." Chaeyoung smiled widely. It was just like hers yet the patterns were switched so it was black on the outside and in the inner parts it was white.

"She's gonna love it." Jisoo smiled proudly. Chaeyoung had taught Y/N all the instruments she knew now and Chaeyoung had been thinking for a while now how to tell Y/N how proud she was of her.

"Okay, let's hide it." Jisoo said and Lisa nods before helping her to find a hiding spot.

Chaeyoung smiles softly and walks inside Y/N's room. She sits down on the bed and she spots Y/N's matching Michael Jackson hoodie with Jennie. Looking around, she spots on the desk where Y/N's computer was, there was a receipt. For a bouquet of flowers.

Chaeyoung raises a brow and then continues looking for anything else that went with that receipt. As she found polaroid pictures of her and another girl, they looked alike but still had distinctive features from one another.

"Andrea?" Chaeyoung raised a brow reading what was written on the polaroid. Andrea ❤️.

"And that's it." The cashier smiled at them handing them their purchases.

"Thank you." The two walk out. Jennie looks at Y/N and chuckles shaking her head.

"You're gonna go home looking like that?" Jennie asked looking over at Y/N.

"Looks cool right?" Y/N smiled, she was wearing the E.D.I.T.H sunglasses from Far From Home. There was other things she bought and it may have cost half her paycheck. Who knows, she has to check in with the bank later.

"No wonder Rosie calls you a nerd." Jennie smiles patting her back and the two step inside the van before heading home.

As the three members were watching the tv or on their phone in the living room while their pets was beside them.

"You ever think what Y/N says is true when she calls our dorm a zoo?" Lisa asked as they look at all their pets.

"No." Jisoo shook her head looking at Lisa before looking back at Dalgom.

"We're home!" Y/N smiled widely as she entered the dorm and Chaeyoung smiled looking at Y/N with pity.

"Oh Y/N." Chaeyoung smiles walking up to her cupping her cheeks.

"How expensive were those?" She asked.

"Pretty expensive." Y/N shrugged.

"At least you actually look cool in them." Chaeyoung smiled pulling away.

"Also.. I have something for you." Y/N smiles and pulled out the vinyls from the bag and showed Chaeyoung.

She smiled widely with a gasp and hugged Y/N tightly wrapping her arms around Y/N's neck.

"I love you!" Chaeyoung smiled.

"I have something for you too." Chaeyoung smiled walking out of the room as Lisa set aside the vinyls and bags.

"This, is for you." Chaeyoung smiled carrying the case. Y/N's jaw slightly drops and placing the case on the floor, she opens it and gasps.

"You're fucking kidding me." Y/N said as Chaeyoung shakes her head with a wide smile and Y/N hugs her tightly.

"Oh my god! You don't know how much I wanted to have one!" Y/N smiled widely.

"I know! You did so much to get me to have my solo that this is the least I could do to repay you." Chaeyoung smiled.

Y/N then took the electric guitar, with the strap already on and put it over her head.

"So?" Y/N smiled as she took her sunglasses off and put her glasses back on, posing with the guitar.

"Like it was made for you." Chaeyoung smiled softly. The three others all looked at Y/N more proud than they ever had been of their second youngest and leader.