7. protective

a/n : double update cause why not

Again, the next day came by in a flash and it was already time for the fan meeting and the pre rehearsal. All five of them were in the van, on their phones waiting to reach the venue. All of them were still in their casual clothing yet before the fan meet they would change.

Y/N chuckles as she looked at a text that was sent to her.

Lisa turns her head the minute she heard her chuckle and attempted to see what was on her phone and gave up the second Y/N turned her phone off.

And so, they finally arrived at the venue. As the five of them walk inside with their manager, they greet the staff members there. Though, Y/N was yawning repeatedly and struggled to stay awake. So she asked for an energy drink despite not drinking them often and so as she sipped from it, she stood up as her mic was getting put on her.

As the stage director went through the rundown of the event with them, each of them took mental notes before they went out on the stage for rehearsal.

"I'm so tired.." Y/N sighed as she sat on the stage and laid down.

"What time did you sleep?" Chaeyoung walked over to her and sat down beside her.

"Only a few hours. Stayed up again." Y/N said. Chaeyoung sighed softly. Ever since Y/N became a trainee, the girl never had more than 8 hours of sleep everyday.

"I know we have this conversation every week but, you don't need to set an alarm anymore Y/N. Our schedules are flexible and you can sleep in more. Heck, you can sleep in everyday." Chaeyoung chuckles softly holding her hand.

"Plus.." Chaeyoung then turns to Y/N already asleep and she chuckles.

"And she's asleep." Chaeyoung smiles softly and then looks at Lisa telling her to come over. So the two pick her up and sneak towards the seating area, laying her on the chairs far from any of the staff spotting her and they quickly go back to the stage.

"Where's Y/N?" One of the staff asked.

"She'll be here in a few minutes she said. We can go on without her for now." Jennie told them and without any question, they went through the rehearsal. The girls didn't worry about Y/N missing this one rehearsal as they knew she practices more than them on a daily basis.

"Okay where is Y/N?" One of the members asked. The girls couldn't keep going with the excuses anymore and they hoped they had more time before they would notice her being gone for longer.

"I'm here." Y/N walked up the stage and did her handshake with Lisa.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Diarrhea." Y/N shrugged and then smiles nodding at the girls as a way to say thanks. The girls nod back.

"Hope that was long enough of a nap." Chaeyoung whispered to her.

"It was longer than I expected." Y/N smiled softly. Though she wasn't as energetic, she still had some energy in her that she managed to show through the rest of the rehearsal.

"Alright everybody! Thank you!" The stage director finished rehearsal and for the end of the day, they'd be in the venue hanging out until the actual show.

In the small break room, a knock on the door was heard.

"Y/N you have a visitor!" Their manager opens the door to reveal Andrea.

"Andy!" Y/N smiled widely upon seeing her and rushed to give her a tight hug.

"I thought you weren't able to make it!" Y/N said.