His Real-Life Nightmare

A big chapter but it's an important one. There will be a trigger warning for heavy gore so watch out for that. Enjoy.

It was just a normal day.

Anti got out of bed. Had another nightmare. Big deal. What was new?

His sheets got bloody again and he had the red burning embarrassing feeling shoot up his spine to his face. What if they see it again and make fun of him for it?

Jackie and Marvin's jokes were lame but they still dug into him under his skin.

Chase was always okay with it but Anti could tell it freaked him AND Jameson out a little.

The only one that treated it like a normal thing was Schneep. Of course. Why wouldn't he? He's seen blood way more than anyone else in this house ever has. Besides Anti of course.

He'd just suggest good ways of getting the stains out and offer him new ones until his own were clean. Apparently Hydrogen Peroxide can get blood stains out easily.

Anti was still nervous about going downstairs, though.

He had the dream again that he killed them all. Of course he'd never do that, though. Every time he dreamed about it, he felt sick to his stomach. And yet the itch was satisfied momentarily.

He honestly didn't know what to feel. And he couldn't just tell THEM about it.

Things were just starting to look up.

Chase had been summoned out of Sean's head for a video, Jackie had apologized to him the other night for saying all that mean stuff, they all had a bon fire the night before and welcomed Anti into it with them.

They had been doing good.

Anti made his way downstairs with the bloody sheets.

Only this time, there was no one right away to greet him.

'Good. That means I could just sneak off into the laundry room and-'

"BOO!"

Anti glitched, flinching for a mad second before turning sharply to meet Chase.

The father had a bright grin on his face and his nerf gun in his hands, "Gotcha! It's about time I got you back for all the times you jumpscare ME!" He shot Anti playfully with a foam bullet.

Anti relaxed considerably but gave a rough pout, "Fucking idiot! I could have killed you!"

"Aw, no you wouldn't have!" Chase shot him again with another foam bullet, "You're a softie at heart and you know it!"

Before Anti could retort, Jackie bolted out from behind the couch and shot Chase with a foam bullet, "Hahah! That'll teach ya to let your guard down!"

"Aw no fair! I was talking to Anti!"

Jackie swerved his nerf gun towards Anti and shot him, "And you for good measure!"

Anti growled dangerously, "If anyone else shoots me with these stupid things, they're getting them SHOVED UP THEIR ASS!"

"Kinky" Marvin came out of the kitchen playing with some cards, his coffee mug levitating in the air.

"Oh great, now everyone's here" Anti rolled his eyes.