Dinner

Skylar's POV
Me and the boys were all in Alex's room playing video games and talking when we hear a high pitched scream come from downstairs. "What the hell was that?" Alex asked putting his controller down and getting up quickly. "I don't know, let's go look." I reply.

Alex started toward the door, Will and I follow suit. Slowly we walk down the picture filled hallway and down the wooden stairs. We were about halfway down when we hear another high pitched scream, well more like a yelp. Alex started walking faster, so I did too.

We finally got downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen, besides Mia. "Someone like to tell me what the fuck is going on?" Alex asked. "First off, watch your language. Secondly, your mother just burned herself." Mr. Ashford said. I had to hold my breath trying not to laugh.

"Seriously, I thought someone broke in or something."
"Now why would you think that?" Mrs. Ashford said with a wince.
"Oh I don't know, maybe because you were screaming bloody murder down here." Alex replied once again.

I could hear the annoyance in his voice. "Well, now that all of that is cleared up. Is dinner almost done?" I ask to lighten up the mood. "Actually yes, I was just about to call you all down." My mother answered.

"Okay, great." I replied. "Let's eat!" William exclaimed while rushing over to the dining table. We all laughed. "You're such an idiot." I say laughing at him. "Is Mia still upstairs?" Mrs. Ashford asks with another yelp. She sounded like a lost puppy, except not as cute. "Uh yeah I'll go get her."

I go upstairs and try to find Mia's room. I walk down the hall and see an all white door, there was also a sign on her door that said, "M.I.A. A.S.H.F.O.R.D" on it in big bold pink letters.

I open the door and walk in, not thinking to knock. That was a bad idea. "Hey Mia dinner's-." I cut myself off when I see her changing, her chest exposed. I quickly shield my eyes with both hands. I felt like my cheeks were as read as tomatoes. "Uh dinner's ready." I hear her giggle. That was hot. I think to myself. I punch the bridge of my nose.

"Skylar you can look now." I slowly remove my shaking hands from my eyes to see her wearing a blue T-shirt and black sweatpants.

"Y-you look good

"Y-you look good." I stutter in my words, the image of her black bra tight around her chest reappearing in my mind.

She walks closer to me and grabs my hand. "Let's go." She said with a nod toward the hallway. One simple action had me drooling for her.

She walks me out of her room, once again we walk through the gallery of a hallway to the stairs. Mia stops at the stairs, causing me to almost fall. She looks at me and leans in. I stiffens. She kisses my cheek, slowly letting go of my hand. Although I didn't want her to.

I watch as Mia walks down the marble stairs. She turns around and looks up at me. "Slow poke, you coming?" "Uh y-yeah." Great I'm stuttering again.

Why do I feel like this?

I start walking down the stairs, nearly tripping. I hear Mia giggle when I curse since I almost fell.

We both get downstairs and Mia guides me into the dining room. She looks so cute with the blue t-shirt contemplating her beautiful curves. We get into the dining room and right away Mrs. Ashford looks at Mia sternly.

"Mia, where is your dress?" She asks, I can tell she was trying bi to clench her jaw. "In my room, I was getting uncomfortable so I got changed." Mia says smoothly, not even one big bothered by her mother's harsh tone.

I graze my eyes over the table. Since there is eight of us there was a chair at each end and three chairs at the sides. My father and Mr. Ashford sat at the ends, my mom and Mrs. Ashford sat across from each other, same with Alex and William.

Me and Mia take our seats and everyone starts serving themselves. William leaned into my ear once we were finished serving ourselves. "What took you so long?" He whispered. I knew right away what he was talking about. "Uh, she just asked me to do something for her." As I finish my sentence, I hear Mia giggle softly to herself.

Sorry this chapter took so long to come out I was in a bit of a slump.