episode 19 - angry SANSKAR MAHESWRI & and guilty Mrs SANSKAR maheswari

Sanskar look toward swara who was looking down playing game in mobile sanskarrrr take water glass break it in his hand all who was talking look toward sanskar in shocked swara look up hearing sound her eyes fall over sanskar bleeding hand she jerk from her place leave mobile with shivering hand get up in shocked getting all numb and blank seeing blood coming from sanskar hand swara go toward sanskar coming in her sense hold his hand in tears Pari come toward swara hold her from shoulder
Pari - shona relax baccha it's nothing it will be better let me bring first aid kit it's by mistake (sanskar look toward swara blankly who was looking his bleeding hand without any emotion in her face controlling her anger Aadarsh bring first aid kit what about to weep Sanskarrrr's hand swara take it from his hand make sanskar seat on couch kneel down infront of him weep his hand hissing herself sanskarrrr chuckle sadly his doubt get clear his jaan was playing with his emotions and feelings all look toward swara in shocked sanskar let swara do whatever she wants to do he wants to hear her voice normally Swara done with cleaning his wound take bandage did dressing look toward sanskar who was seating silently without uttering one word make her fumes in anger and frustration get angry and brust out on sanskar seeing his carelessness toward himself)
Swara - (shout angrily out of sense) where the hell was your eyes sanskar how can you be so careless toward yourself how much you're habd bleed do you even know how much it's pain what is your problem why can't you take care of yourself not for yourself at least for the one who loves you alot but no you didn't care about me na that's why you're having problem being careful toward yourself..........ho....www .... (she stop feeling burning sensation on her right cheek she stumbled hold her cheek tears roll down from her beautiful eyes realizing what blunder she did out of fear seeing sanskar bleeding hand she look down not having courage to look at anyone eyes specially toward sanskar. Who just slap her hardly and angrily making fun of everyone feelings all get hell shocked seeing swara is all fine shock is very small word for them to digest )
Shomi - it meany.......yo..........you........
You're all fine shona (sanskar look toward swara who was standing looking down not having guts to look up after whatever she did)
Pari - swara ye sb kya hai tum aise kaise sbke feelings k sath khel skti Ho how can you not about us why didn't you think about sanskar haan
Sanskar - don't expect anything from her bhabhi it's our mistake only that we trust her blindly and she make us fool doing this bloody drama (swara close her eyes hearing sanskar tears roll down from her eyes) that all Okk you did this drama Mrs swara sanskar maheswari can I know why haan (Swara look toward sanskar who was looking toward her blankly she fist her hand seeing his condition seeing her silent Sanskarrrr's blood boils in anger he shout angrily) tell the truth dammit don't force me to beast for you (swara jump in fear hearing sanskar shout all also get scared but compose themselves) which I really don't want....... What Karan is doing in kolkatta Mrs maheswari tell all the truth to me before I use my own way and make it difficult for you too (SWARa look toward sanskar hearing Karan name from him )
Swara - how you come to know about Karan when he didn't come infront of you sanskarrrr
Sanskarrr - that doesn't matter the truth only matters to me right now spill the beans of your bloody truth Mrs SANSKAR maheswari before I do something wrong in anger (swara look toward him then look down not getting what to tell if she said truth then don't know what will be her condition she first her hand she can't say truth she chooses to stay silent making sanskar loose his control he hold her arms harshly and angrily making her winch in pain tears fall down from her eyes) see jaan I am asking calmly then answer to me silently don't make it difficult for me for the god shake tell me the truth right now (swara gulp seeing sanskar blood shot eyes she start shivering in fear)
Ap -SANSKAR relax let her say don't scared her from your behavior
Sanskar - I know how to deal with her stubbornness and drama badi MA you're duaghter in law not gonna tell me calmly she like this way only to talk with her (he look toward swara jerk her who stumble but make herself stable) I want truth shona before i do something wrong and take wrong decision about our relationship and this time I won't think twice doing anything (swara look toward him in shocked)
SWARa - (get angry hearing him) what do you mean by this haan it's not only yours relationship it's our so you don't have whole right to decide about our relationship Sanskarrr and always you can't do anything According to your choice because everytime you're not right Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI
Sanskar - then say truth Mrs SANSKAR MAHESWRI
SWARa - that's doesn't matters to you sanskarrrr let's end this unwanted fight here itself
Maya - shona it's not unwanted matter Okk you just can't play with our feelings do you know in which pain he go through seeing your condition in hospital we want to know truth
Sanskar - swara see I am last time asking you politely what is this and why this stupid and bloody drama so kindly tell or else (Swara look toward sanskar in tears but even anger also)
SWARa - what haan sanskarrrr or else what kya Kronge Bolo har Br tumhare zid k aage Mai hi zuki hu aur HR br Tumne manboor kiye muje not now anymore Okkk
Sanskar - ok then don't surrender door is open you can go with your MA baba to your home (all look toward sanskar in shocked hearing him)
Sujata - sanskar are you mad talk in sense don't be stupid in your anger swara will not go anywhere from here you married to her she is duaghter in LAw of maheswari's and you're wife too so don't talk rubbish
SWARa - wow Mr maheswari just wow in the end of every problem you just ready to break our relationship........... Ye Kaisa rishta hai Sanskarrr jaha bar bar Khudko sabit krna pdta hai ye Kaisa visvas hai jo BAAR BAAR tut Jata hai sirf I love you kehne se pyar nhi jataya Jata hai Mr maheswari uske liye ahsas hona chahiye man me jab tumhara man kiya Tumne baho me le liya jab tumhara man kiya Tumne chale Jane ko keh diya tum smjte kya Ho apne Apko tumhare Mohabbat ne muje takleef aur dukh ke alawa diya hi kya hai mera sans Lena muskil Ho rha hai (hold his coller) kya kaha tha tumne mujse trust me I will not give you a chance to complain about anything then what about that time Mr maheswari when you out me behind the bars (push him angrily) what about that you never ever think about my feelings I am only having one heart Sanskarr but you break it don't know how many times you always give third person to control ours relationship why don't you give that third person only chance to SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE ALSO (Sanskarrr fist his hand hearing swara look toward her blankly and with shocked expression)
You almost leave me till death but didn't come back Kisine mujse Kaha tha ki aansuu uske liye bahaye jate hai jisne kabhi apke aansoo poche Hoo uske liye nhi jo apke aansuu ki wjh ban gya ho tumhe Mai kis category me rakhu Sanskarrr maheswari muje khud Nhi pta is pyar ka kya Faida sanskar jo hasi dene k bad aasu de de . Humara rishta kabhi humdono k hisab Se Chala hi Nhi you only take every DAMM bloody stupid decisions first you believe that sahil and sanchi then Arnav Bhai said you to leave me you just back out just go leaving me then you again leave me trusting that ragini's cunning plan and now without coming in conclusion you're again taking decision of our relationship you almost make me Abhi fiance if my accident haven't happened you should till now must be decorating my first night room with abhi right now it's enough sanskarrrr it's enough to bear let's take final decision if today i will go crossing this door line then I swear on you I will die but never come back in your life and I mean it decision is yours Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI that what you want and what not I want force you for anything (sanskar look toward swara who was looking toward him only he see his jaan is DAMM serious about this matter he sign heavily all look toward swara in shocked then sanskar)
Ap - sanskar stop behaving like mad and leave your anger aside it's just small matter solve it calmly everytime breaking relation isn't solution
Sanskar - leave about our relationship then tell the truth behind you're this bloody drama Mrs SM (swara look toward him in unbearable look shrugged it off weeping her tears sanskarrrr look toward swara in shocked) you just can't ignore my question shona you have to tell about this stupid drama of yours reason
Swara - you really want to know Mr SM (sanskar shake his head in yes) Ohhh wait let me tell you in detail with action just give me one second (see broom stick near pillor take it and come near sanskar all look toward swara in confusion but in next moment all widen there eyes in shocked sanskar stumble in shocked seeing swara beat him with broom stick) what were you asking why I was doing this drama you only force me you stupid brainless person I was here screaming I love you but no Mr brainless get deaf to hear that you were so adamant to see me with someone else right making me engaged with someone choosing ring to hotel marina for my marriage functions you only know how to use your brain in your office but here in love your are totally jerk brainless idiots stupid man (beat him 2 3 times more leave broom stick throw cushion on him) come where are you going back you only want to know the truth na (take flower vase Sanskarrr widen his eyes in shocked shake his head in no all were controlling there laugh seeing sanskar)
Sanskar - jaan not by that baby bekar me Kala pila pad jaunga mai yrrr see with what you're going to beat your only handsome husband baby please spare me (swara glare him angrily put flower vase on table)
SWARa - your deeds are for this only stupid brainless idiots man you won't understand na like this you will surely understand now there is guest room empty shift you're things there stay 50 ft. Away from me for wait 3 years means 30 days plus 5 days for your stupid drama to make me married with someone else means 50 days it means 30 + 50 equals to 80 days Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI dare to come near me whole 80 days enjoy your bachler life Mr husband (sanskar widen his eyes in shocked he look toward swara in numb expression making no effect on swara)
Sanskar - you can't be serious na sweetheart I know baby it's only for pulling my legs right baby (look toward swara who smile cutely then shake her head in no) what the hell you just can't do this to me jaan please no yrrr it's so big punishment
Swara - enjoy it hubby you were only very EAGAR to marry me with someone else and enjoy your bachler life so I am just giving you chance infact after our marriage too see how much lucky you are na (sanskar look toward swara shake head in no swara shrugged her shoulder not affected by his gaze and puppy sad face all chuckle hearing swara and seeing sanskar there finally brust out in laugh swara look toward all)
Abhi - lol sanskar you should let shona be in her character only you yourself called problem near you
Pari - let it be he deserve it whatever he did with swara stupid person now getting punishment of his very idiotic plan but swara it's wrong with him you make us also fool and play with our feelings
Swara - sorry bhabhi I wasn't willing to do that but this brainless person not left any other option for me so I did this (to all) I am so sorry (swara look toward everyone with guilty face yes she is wrong playing with everyone feelings just because of sanskar all sign heavily)
Shomi - shona it's wrong beta okk don't be sad no one is angry over you but next time don't do like this
Sujata - na chori tu bura MT maan ya chore ki Akkal thikane Lana bohot jaruri tha Ghana choka kaam kiya Tune (sanskar look toward his mom in shocked hearing her)
Sanskar - mom this is not fair once she did drama now rather than shouting on her your saying she did right how can you
Aadarsh - chachiji saying right only sanskar you deserve it (swara look toward sanskar who was looking toward his family in utter shock just they hear someone they turn see one boy is standing on stairs)
Boy - hello everyone (look toward sanskar who glare him angrily he shrugged come down and hug swara happily who hug him back with wide smile sanskar go near them depart him from his jaan) Mr SM it's not your office that I will hear you
Sanskar - not office but my home and whom you're hugging she is not now only my girlfriend but wife so stay away and talk (hold swara's hand who jerk his hand )
Swara - (hold that boy hand) come na i will introduce you with my family why you are listening brainless person he doesn't even have heart stupid heartless man (sanskar look toward swara sadly swara ignore him royally making that boy chuckle he give him death glare ) (point toward shemish) they are my ma baba (point toward Ap and dp) they are my bade Papa and badi MA (point toward ramta) they are my mom and dad (point toward parish) bhaiya and bhabhi (point toward arshi) ARNAV BHAIYA and khushi Bhabhi (point toward ruya) Maya bhabhi and RUDRA bhai (point toward manan) Manik Bhai and nandini bhabhi (point toward Raj) my Mamu (point toward shobha and Dadaji) my dida and Dadaji (point toward kavlak) lucky and his to be wife plus my BFF too kavya (point toward Uttara )she is my sweet nanad Uttara (to everyone) and he is my best friend cum supporter guidance bodyguard infact everything in London and PA of my stupid husband Karan bhai
ARNAV - but doll we never saw him when we all are also in London with you and sanskarrrr he never shown up to us na
Swara - Ohhh that he always used to be busy in some work so he never come infront of you all i was in office na that why I know him very well
Sanskar - (in mind) that was only left first my jaan itself give me this much big punishment now he come provoking her I am sure he only did brainwashing of my sweet and innocent baby URGH stupid man I will kill him for sure
Laksh - Ohhh but shona why did sanskarrrr Bhai depart you both when you were hugging each other you called him bhai na then what's the matter about this
Swara - Ohhh that I told you na he is brainless idiot only what can I do when he not let me with my innocent brother also
Sanskar - he isn't innocent jaaan he always provoke you and brainwashed you against me I know this stupid plan is also his
Karan - right finally you recognize me buddy see I will not let you be with my sweet cute and innocent sister this was just start now see what what I will do more
Sanskar - Okkk do but don't forget your one weakness I also know if you know mine you don't worry I know how to convince your sister but you can't do anything
Swara - Karan bhai you don't worry I am here na you don't have to scared from him more than him all hear and loves me I am there to help you
Ap - (smile) Okk now enough of talking swara let Karan fresh up then we will have dinner (to Uttara) Uttara beta show him the guest room he will fresh up there
Utarra - come Karan bhai I will show you Geust room (swara and Karan Widen there eyes in shocked sanskar smirk naughtily and all smile)
Karan - dare you stop there don't call me Bhai (getting mini heart attack hearing her calling him Bhai to him all jerk from there places hearing Karan shout Uttara hide behind Swara holding her hand) see Uttara I have only one sister and that is shona I only make her my sister then no one so don't call me Bhai I only give this right to shona (Uttara nods slowly in fear SWARa glare SANSKAR who stop chuckling take out Uttara from her behind)
Swara - uttu don't get scared he will not do anything relax go and show him room he will freshen up and will come down for dinner (Uttara nods take Karan toward guest room all sign in relief sanskar look toward swara then think something see Uttara come back go to Geust room knock on the door Karan who what about to go for taking shower place his clothes on bed and open door see sanskarrrr)
Karan - what happened sanskar any problem (sanskar come inside close the door) Arey what happened yrrr tell na at least for what you come here say that only
Sanskar - apart from joke Karan why you come here suddenly I know it's not matter of your personal life so don't tell me that reason (Karan go toward his bag take out something Give it to ssanskarrrr he look toward Karan in confusion seeing envelop) what's this yrr
Karan - look by yourself I am coming taking shower then after dinner I will explain you everything in details (sanskar nods Karan go to take shower sanskar open envelop see something and get shocked like hell seeing photographs he seat on bed thinking about something after sometimes Karan come out taking shower get look toward sanskar sign heavily place hand on his shoulder Sanskarrr close his eyes fist his hand angrily seeing all pics)
Karan - we need to talk shona about that where is she kept her and we need to go tomorrow itself because she plan something big before its get late we need to know about everything immediately (sanskar nods blankly he give photographs back to Karan then both go down sanskar seat beside swara with normal face but do he know his jaan know him better only reading his face she can understand his all thought she look toward Karan who was talking with manik normally they all start having dinner swara smirk naughtily)
Swara - see mom you're son stop loving me he don't love me anymore I done this much still his brain didn't come in right track
Sanskar - now what do you want me to do jaan what I did now that you're complaining mom without even my mistake yrrr
Swara - you aren't making me eat dinner I know you're love fade away now Mr maheswari (all shake there head hearing swara sanskar leave a suffering sign forward chapati bite to swara who eat it all continue having there dinner sanskar look toward swara who was already staring him)
Sanskar - (slowly only audible to swara) whatever you done that wasn't enough for you na jaan now troubling me like this also (swara look toward him and smiled naughtily he hold her hand under table pull her closer) you want or not but today you're gonna punished very badly and hardly that you will think thousand of times doing this with your hubby
Swara - stop threatening me Mr husband do you know that you're wife is very dangerous you may be dangerous and devil for whole world but for you there I am don't take me for granted
Sanskar - I love to be see your all side Mrs SANSKAR MAHESWRI I will also see how dangerous wife SM having
SWARa - don't take it so light hubby I mean it then later don't blame me that i didn't warn you about this (bite his finger he jerk from his place hiss in pain control his painful moan look toward swara who blow air on his finger looking toward him he chuckle)
Sanskar - when you yourself can't able to see me in pain given by yourself also then how will be dangerous for your love sweetheart
Swara - that will I show you in our room husband Ji how I can be dangerous for you (take morsels bite make him eat )enjoy dinner now (all have dinner and come in hall ) Karan bhai if you need anything don't hesitate to wake up me or sanskarrrr
Pari - even us Karan think us you're own family only don't need to hesitate to ask anything (swasan smile hearing Pari Karan nods then all go to there respective rooms arshi ruya ABHIMANYU kavya manan Raj shemish Dadaji and Dida go to there respective home and sleep. In mm all also go to there respective rooms for sleeping sanskar go to room see swara is not in room who go to fill water mug seeing it's empty come out hear water sound from washroom close the door take our night dress for changing removed duppata jewellery and her make up except her vermilion and Holly chain wear night dress