Out of Place

February 16, 2015

Dear diary,

I don't get it... My day was fine today but there is something always bothering me.

I went to uni, attended my classes, chilled with my friends and came home. Now I'm sitting in bed.

A few things did bother me today but I shook them off. Like I have this one friend in same major as me so practically have all our courses together. Her name is Samantha. She is very... umm... mean. And self centered. She thinks she's better than everyone as if she's a big deal or something. I always feel like she pushes me down emotionally, mentally and physically. She tires me. I always think she might be a better person and try to see it in her but she fuckin changes into a demon so fuckin fast. Anyways.... my point is that her presence around me all the time disturbs me.

Another thing that may have bothered me is probably that my belly was like bloated and it was annoying the hell out me.

And some girl gave me the stare... I really don't know why. It was a dirty stare like as if she was saying that I'm shit. Whatever. I brushed her off directly, didn't give her much attention.

Another thing that keeps me out of place is whenever I think of him... it doesn't bother me but there's this painful twitchy feeling in my heart reminding me of him every two seconds...

I feel way better that I let it out to his best friend but the painful feeling in my heart is still there.

Today I missed him... I miss him...