The Beginning of an Epic Jazz Band

[Idea: Connor, Thomas, Ryan, and Olli are all hanging out and eventually decide to learn some songs from the TRS soundtrack]

Olli had invited a few people from the show over to his house(cause we need him to be able to access piano). Connor got there first, he lives the closest. Thomas came almost immediately after Connor and Olli started talking. Ryan took a little bit longer, seeing as he basically lives clear on the other side of town.

After talking for a bit, Thomas got out his guitar and started playing a short song. It was that same tune he and Connor had played together at the park. Connor too got out his instrument and played along. Olli was a little surprised that Connor brought his violin here. His surprise must've shown because Connor laughed silently and mouthed 'Just in case'.

When they were done, Olli clapped. Then someone else clapped behind him. He whipped around and saw Ryan behind him.

"Geez, Ryan, you scared me!" He said as Thomas and Connor started laughing. "How did you even get in without me noticing?"

"A magician never reveals his secrets," Ryan responded with a smile. "Seriously though, how does your door not creak, like at all?"

Olli laughed. "A magician never reveals his secrets!"

Ryan laughed and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Olli," Thomas called.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind if I turn on a song?"

"Nope! What song is it?"

"One of my favorites from the Rainbow Saga OST."

"Ooo, okay!" Thomas pulled out his phone and put on a song. It started playing and everyone immediately recognized it.

"This is just the theme song," Connor said.

"I know," Thomas replied. "And it's my favorite."

Connor smiled and everyone went quiet to listen.(We need to actually make a theme song for TRS-) Thomas eventually got out his guitar and waited there for a while. Then all of a sudden, he started playing. He was playing along with the guitar in the song. Connor smiled again and got out his violin and began playing as well.

Olli and Ryan looked at each other and both shrugged. Olli turned around and started playing his piano. Ryan stood there, watching. He had never realized how much other talent there was cast. Of course acting wouldn't be all of their only thing, but he just never really gave it much thought...

When they were done, Ryan clapped. "Wow! I never realized how good you guys were together! I'll have to bring over my sax sometime."

Olli whipped around. "You play the saxophone??"

"Yeah, he does!" Thomas said. "I had no idea you played piano though, Olli."

"Huh," Connor added, putting his violin away. "You learn something new everyday, I suppose."

[End of Oneshot]
[Written by Random]