My arrival to camp valawaba

(Every one in there 20s ) enjoy readers ❤️😇

My pov :  me and older my sister Teala  arrival on the camp and the boat hit the dock and we got off . And we're greet by the host .

Host : "Kayla , Teala great to have you have on the completion now go stand over there with the others " * he said *

* we meet our team mate  Enid , rad , ko and elodie , red  were team "heart hero "and our rivals  the "vicious villian " Cosma , dr drakken , vormlex , billiam ,and professor venomous  . He looks at all of us and walk back and front until he stopped at me . 

Me: *looks at him with me wings closed* 😥

(He looked me like this )

Venomous:" well aren't you a pretty little angel~ 😏❤️Hmm  " *he said *

Me: "uhh thanks 😅😳"

* Teala stood in front of me and glared at him 😑😡*

 Teala : *shove venomous back * "back of my sis !  Villian ! 😡" *She said *

Venomous :" very well for now 😏 See u in our first compation  beautiful " * he said *

Me : 😳

Teala : 😒

* we all were show to the cabin and I didn't get to bunch with my sister I got my own cabin  but I was  but then our host came to tell us somthing .

Host : "hey everyone  met in the cafeteria for lunch at 12:00 and your fisr challange will be tomarrow  feel free to  walk around that is all !" *He said over the loud speaker * 

* so me and Teala walked the path together.   And we're being secretly followed . 

Venomous thought   : "first day at camp valawaba  you just got interesting ~ ❤️"* he thought *

* he continues to watch me *