Boys vs girls

My pov : so the next challange  late was boys  vs girls  so the boys were in one cabin and girls are in on cabin so shgeo from the Villians team Was in our cabin 😒 

*She walked up to my bed *

Shego :  "get lost I called this bed " *she said *

Me: "no " *I said *

Enid : "uh shego this is her bed you can't call it " *she said *

Liz: "yeah who you thing you are "* she said *

Shego : "listen  this challenge is boys vs girls so try not to be such losers "*she said*

Foxtail : "oh that it I had it with he "* grabs shego and throw  her out of the cabin * she said *

my thought : * I wonder if the boys are having fun "*  I thought  *

* the boys were have fun until our challange starts they were drink soda and lazerblast was carring ko on his shoulder  and chanting . But the our challage was start so we all had to head to the mess hall . 

Host :" the challange is boy vs girls in eatting a three corse meal of the most disgusting  food  if you puke your out ok let get started " *he said * and the winner of the challange get to spend night on a spa curse  " *he add *

Venomous and lazerblaster : "don't Kayla and Liz were take easy on you guys cus your our hot ladies ~ ❤️😏😉" *the said *

Me and Liz : 😍❤️😳" Oh you guys ~ ❤️" *he said *

* so the challage started we got a weird soup with toe nail in it . So we both ate all out gross soup and the boys did to . and then we saw the next it was grosser than the first one .

Me: "what is that 😰" *I said *

*The boy and other girls gagging *

Host : "raw sushi and liver stuffed with Limburger  chesses " *he said *

Venomous : * look at me * ""you  ok sweetheart  you look like your gonna puke " *he said *

Lazerblaster : "yeah Liz you too 😏" *He said *

Enid : " guys there just trying to gross you out "* she said *

Liz: "come on Kayla we can do this " * she said *

* we kept eating and finish ours and boy finished there's * is there s so it was time for the tie breaker . Chef brought out hot dog made of dolphins but not me or ko and Liz wanted to eat dolphin beacuse wear animal lovers .

Shego : "so what it all ready dead if you don't eat it we don't win " *she said *

Liz and me :" no we won't " *we said *

Ko : "guys I won't either " *he said *

Venomous :" It ok ko we won't either " *he said *

Lazerblast: "me too " *he said *

Host : "*ok I got a better solution  drink  blend up mystery meat the one who drinks the most win "*he said *

* It was foxtail vs lazerblast  they started drinking but foxtail was slowing in down and  lazerblaster drank the most so the boys won .

Host : "the winners the boys !" *He said * "but lazerblaster and venomous you can take two guess from the girls team " *he said *

Venomous and lazerblast: "Kayla and Liz you coming in the  spa cruise with us 😏❤️" * they said *

*'they took our hands a pull us on borad the curise  and sail of for a night of fun and relaxation .