Treasure hunt challange

Host : attention camper today challange is treasure hunt  there are key that open a chest around the camp you need to find yours  and there are four gift basket with snacks and invincibility pass so good luck *he said * 

* so we all went to go look for my key went I bumped into venomous  I looked at him 😳

Venomous : "hi Kayla looks like you key in a skunk den huh "* he said *

Me : "yeah  what do I do "* I said *

Venomous : "just trow water down the hole and flush them out " *he said *

me : "can skunk swim 😥" *I said *

* so we did just that and I got my key now I was walking with venomous to help him find his key and there it was hang on a pole so he climed it and got his key . 

Venomous : "now let's go see what we got in our chest  " *he said *

Me : "ok "* *I said *

* so we went to the camp and opened our chest and we go each got (these gift basket )

Me: "wow we both got invisibly😄❤️"  *I saId *

Venomous : "yeah" *hugs  me * he said *

* meanwhile Cosma saw us get the gift basket and told shego she had a plan to ruin me and venomous relationship so she wrote fake note one to venomous and one to me . But little did shego and Cosma know , lazerblast and Liz knew what they where up to . 

Me: *read the letter *" I guess I'm walking to the dock "* I said *

*In the bushes *

Liz and lazerblast : "you get shego in the tree I'll take care of Cosma "They said in unison *

* Cosma was at the docks and venomous was there and saw Cosma but lazerblaster to care of shego in the tree  that was supposed to warn Cosma when I'm coming .

Venomous: 😒 "Why are you here  Cosma * he said annoyed *

Cosma : I want to do this * goes in for a kiss 

Venomous : *pushes her away *😒

* we Liz jump out of the water from under  the bridge and tackled Cosma with a angery demon face and shouted *

Liz : "no one kisses venomous but my bestie Kayla you ugly lizard!😡  * punches her * she said *

* then I arrived and saw what was going on 😰*

Me:" Liz , lazerblaster , venomous , shego  Cosma guys what going on " *I said *

Liz : Cosma wrote fake later to you and venomous she can kiss him in front of you and lead you to a heartbreak but venomous didnt kiss her he pushed her away " *she said *

Me : *Hugged venomous * thank you Liz you too lazerblaster " *I said *

*Liz and lazerblast: that's what friends are for*

Venomous: *look at Cosma 😑* Don't ever try to break us up again you ugly lizard 😡"* he said  *

*She ran off *

* the challange was over and Liz and lazerblast got the last two gift basket so they vote of shego so now the team will merge 

venomous: *looks at me 😏❤️And picks me up * and now it time for you and my too have some "fun "*he said *

Me : 😊😍 * "ok handsome " *I said *

* he carried me my trailer and we had some "fun 😏"*

Liz and lazerblast : *play romantic music to set the mood *😏

*And they went back to the cabin to enjoy there gift basket *