Cute Moments (Preference)

y/f/f (your favorite food)

y/f/f/f (your favorite fast food)

y/f/c (your favorite candy)

y/f/s (your favorite snack)

y/f/a (your favorite animal)

Bruce:

"Bruce?" you said, rushing to the kitchen of the manor. "I smell smoke. Is everything-" You stopped as you noticed Bruce standing in front of the stove, his sleeves rolled up as he fanned a smoking pot. 

"Hello Dear," Bruce said, coughing as smoke entered his lungs. 

"What happened here?" you chuckled, walking around the large island. You turned off the stove and placed a lid on the pot, stopping the smoke. 

"I was trying to make dinner for you sweetheart," Bruce said, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Although maybe I should have taken up Alfred's invitation to help me with it."

"I agree," you giggled, leaning over and kissing Bruce's cheek. "But this is sweet," you added. "How about we order some take out and relax in your office?" 

"Sounds much more enjoyable then eating burned stew," Bruce admitted. 

"You burned stew?" you laughed. 

"It's harder then the recipe makes it out to be!" Bruce defended, releasing you. He then pulled out his phone. "Y/f/f?" 

"You know me so well," you chuckled, kissing his cheek again. 

Dick:

"Y/n, babe, you need to come out of your room," Dick said sweetly, leaning his ear against your door. "None of us know what we did." He leaned closer when he heard your footsteps. 

"FUCK OFF RICHARD!" you screamed, making Dick retreat from the door, holding his ears. 

"What the hell's got her in such a bad mood?" Dick mumbled, scratching his head. 

"I believe Miss y/n is on her lady time," Alfred said, walking past Dick with a laundry basket. "A good boyfriend would help her in her emotion time of need." 

Dick watched as Alfred walked away. He then carefully approached the door again. "Babe?" he asked softly. 

"Dick I swear-"

"What if I got you y/f/f/f, y/f/c, y/f/s and a stuffed y/f/a?" Dick said quickly. You were silent before the door opened, revealing you wearing one of Dick's sweatshirts and some shorts. Your h/l h/c was messy and your face was makeupless. 

"Really?" you asked quietly. 

"Of course babe," Dick chuckled. You smiled slightly before waddling awkwardly towards Dick, wrapping your arms around him. 

"Thank you," you mumbled into his chest. 

"Of course Hotstuff," Dick said, hugging you back and kissing your forehead. 

(shit, I just set myself up for sadness. I now want someone to bring me chipotle, red vines and  popcorn)

Jason:

Jason rushed to your apartment, his arm bleeding heavily.

He smiled slightly as he landed on your window. You were still up, despite the late hour. You were lying on your bed, engrossed in your book.